Updated: Leading Pro Bowl vote-getters for the AFC and NFC

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jalen Ramsey is on there.

Tells you all you need to know
oh wow. Thats just insane. I agree. Ramsey been on a milk carton and they vote for their buddy. This is becoming a sham.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak, Tyron and the other Smith all need to be on the list. They have been great.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is merely a popularity contest when fans are allowed to enter their opinions. Just like the most popular in your high school. And both are about as significant as a month old used band aid.

1942willys

Reaction score
This is merely a popularity contest when fans are allowed to enter their opinions. Just like the most popular in your high school. And both are about as significant as a month old used band aid.
I would be a lot more crude than that if I could be
The Pro Bowl is a complete joke in all ways; from the so called selection process to whatever they do now as regards the Pro Bowl itself

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Funny that the NFL still has Pro Bowl voting when there isn't an actual Pro Bowl anymore.

Brock Purdy the leading NFC candidate to go play dodgeball. Unless he's in the Super Bowl, then maybe Dak or Jared Goff can do it. :laugh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Funny that the NFL still has Pro Bowl voting when there isn't an actual Pro Bowl anymore.

Brock Purdy the leading NFC candidate to go play dodgeball. Unless he's in the Super Bowl, then maybe Dak or Jared Goff can do it. :laugh:
R.74dfe2d79d3fed439846e487961a458e

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I find it very unfortunate that many Dallas fans look at this as some sort of a badge of honor. They would truly love to see their favorite players playing in this game rather than the big one the following week.

Very sad......

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I find it very unfortunate that many Dallas fans look at this as some sort of a badge of honor. They would truly love to see their favorite players playing in this game rather than the big one the following week.

Very sad......
Back again with doom and gloom this time creating a narrative that’s a lie. So one minute we are homers for thinking we can win a SB and the next we are sad because we talk Pro Bowl lol…..

Mark

Reaction score
I would be a lot more crude than that if I could be
The Pro Bowl is a complete joke in all ways; from the so called selection process to whatever they do now as regards the Pro Bowl itself
I think the game itself will eventually fade away, to become merely a published fan poll. Most of today's players don't want to work any harder than they absolutely have to, even if they get a free Hawaiian vacation and a chance to relax with their peers out of the deal.

The Pro Bowl game was mildly interesting for a football junkie when it was held two weeks AFTER the Super Bowl, with almost everyone selected actually turning up to play in fairly competitive fashion.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Back again with doom and gloom this time creating a narrative that’s a lie. So one minute we are homers for thinking we can win a SB and the next we are sad because we talk Pro Bowl lol…..
How is it doom and gloom? Have you ever heard Tom Brady's comments on the pro bowl? I'm merely mirroring his thoughts. Pro bowl selections are great for those who put stock into things like that, but I would rather be playing in the game the following week.

Appreciate you once again crapping all over someone elses opinion that is different than yours.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How is it doom and gloom? Have you ever heard Tom Brady's comments on the pro bowl? I'm merely mirroring his thoughts. Pro bowl selections are great for those who put stock into things like that, but I would rather be playing in the game the following week.

Appreciate you once again crapping all over someone elses opinion that is different than yours.
No your opinion isn’t the issue. You literally created a narrative that doesn’t exist. People literally have echoed the same thing you said. That they hope we don’t have to play in it. So what is your mini rant about? Who said Pro Bowls are more important than SBs?

Praxit

Reaction score
..these should second best if any. Leave that accolade for couch surfers.

The real prize is reaching the SB.