Updated NFC Playoff Picture

Jipper

Reaction score
So as of now, the Cowboys would play the Vikings at home and even if they win that one, they would go to GB to play the Packers. I am not impressed with the Packers even though they beat Dallas but Rodgers always saves his best games for the Cowboys. Then, even if the Cowboys could beat the Vikings and Packers, two teams they already lost to, they would play the 49ers on the road, or Saints or Seahawks at home. This all assumes the Cowboys can get passed the Eagles in 2 weeks. By what sorcery could this happen?

Strangely, the Vegas odds for the Cowboys to do exactly this are only 40-1.

so your saying that there is a chance....i personally thank we get mudstomped this week, then beat philly and then lose to washington and finish at 7-9....will have to hope philly loses one also...

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Just playing with the playoff simulator - seems GB at #5 is very unlikely.
Best route looks like Seattle at #5 and GB next. I think the NFC will end up in this order;

#1 SF
#2 GB
#3 NO
#4 DAL
#5 SEA
#6 MIN

Dal over Sea, Minn over NO in wildcard round, Minn at SF, Dal at GB in the next round.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
As it’s playing right now, the Cowboys will not win another game this year. The defense is not NFL regular season competitive right now. It’s playing like teams do in the pro bowl.

Section446

Reaction score
Hoping we get taken out of our misery and don't have to get embarrassed on national television.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
As much as it sounds wierd, it is pretty possible. Their RB Penny is out for the season, btw.

Yeah. Penny being out increases our chances by .01 percent. We are now at a .02% of winning that wildcard game. Dallas got whooped by the Packers, Jets, Bills, and Bears. All of those teams essentially blew us out. We don’t stand a chance against Seattle, who beat the Vikings we couldn’t beat. It’s not pretty possible. You must’ve forgotten the Bears and Bills games pretty quickly.