Updated Playoff Picture 12/19

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
The mentality should be if we can't beat the Rams at home we don't have any business expecting to go far into the playoffs. Of course we want the 2 seed. We've won 14 in a row at home and you're scared of the Rams are you serious? What if by some miracle SF get beat at home and we advance then we get homefield advantage in the NFC Championship game. Very few teams have ever made the Super Bowl by doing it on the road. As far as winning it I can only think of that one year Packers won it with Rodgers and Giants did it twice.
Right. I'm just going on pure matchup. I think we kill both those teams as a 5. I like home field and division winner. I just think Rams can be streaky and a scarier matchup home or not

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Teams I am rooting for week 16.

For Dallas
Dallas over Miami of course
NYG over Philly
Ravens over SF

For SOV tie breaker, other reasons
Rams over Saints, Lions over Vikings, Panther over Packers, Seahawks over Titans, Jaguars over TB, Cards over Bears, Raiders over KC

To help Cincinnati
Bengals over Steelers of course
Chargers over Bills, but won't happen, Falcons over Colts, Browns over Texans, NE over Broncos
Ravens are dominant.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Those NFC West teams are going to be a problem for the 2/3 seeds if they get in
The Rams scare me the most. They are hot right now. Found a running game with Williams, and have 2 outstanding receivers. They are capable of running the table and being a big problem in the playoffs. A Rams Niners NFC Chip game aint impossible. But I want our Cowboys in that game. We all assume its the Niners SB trophy, but how many times have we all been wrong? IMO, the Ravens are the Niners east. More dangerous even because Lamar can run. A Raven Niner SB is shaping up. BUT as we say, the games have to be played still.