Updated Walterfootball 5 round mock.

jdnoyes

Reaction score
Taking a closer look at the mock he has the big 3 at CB all off the board by pick 10, and Cason going at 18. He also has the big 3 RB's and Kelly, Sweed, and Desean Jackson all gone at WR. This would probably be the worst case scenario for Dallas. At pick 22, your available CB's at this point would be Talib, Flowers, Reggie Smith and Porter. RB's would be Rice, Johnson, F. Jones, or Charles, and at WR Hardy, Thomas, Doucet and Manningham. Not a good scenario as any of the above would be a bit of a reach at 22.

sago1

Reaction score
He has the Jets drafting McKelvin & I'm inclined to think they'll take McFadden. Maybe their a possibility that the Saints take McKelvin instead of Jenkins and he slips down to us -- of course either Detroit, Arizona or even the Steelers could screw that up by taking Jenkins. Same thing happened to us last year when last CB we interested in (Ross) was drafted by the Giants 2picks before us. Believe that played a role in Jerry's willigness trade with the Browns to get their first rounder in 08. Anyway sure hope same thing doesn't happen to us again this year. Given league-wide need for quality CBs, doubt any team would trade down with us so Jerry could draft one of top 3 CBs.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
I don't think the is that bad of a mock... Not thrilled with the Flowers pick but Johnson/Hardy would be IDEAL.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;1986735 said:
LOL so true, what I REALLY HATE is when someone just posts I HATE THIS MOCK without giving any specific reasons as to why they hate it, usually that's a sign of they really dont' know what they're talkin about and don't wanna look silly if they give their reasons, but that's just my opinion on why people only say I HATE THIS MOCK and dont' give ANY reason why.
Reminds me of some kids I grew up with in 3rd grade when asked WHY do they like this or that or what not and they always answered BECAUSE, because they really had no answerand didnt' really know why! LOL

that's doesn't seem to be your problem

seeing that you bashed someone taking Antoine Cason in the 1st because you thought he ran a 4.59

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;1986735 said:
LOL so true, what I REALLY HATE is when someone just posts I HATE THIS MOCK without giving any specific reasons as to why they hate it, usually that's a sign of they really dont' know what they're talkin about and don't wanna look silly if they give their reasons, but that's just my opinion on why people only say I HATE THIS MOCK and dont' give ANY reason why.
Reminds me of some kids I grew up with in 3rd grade when asked WHY do they like this or that or what not and they always answered BECAUSE, because they really had no answerand didnt' really know why! LOL

I like this post:cool:

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I like picks 1, 3, 5, 6.

I do not think Flowers and his 4.58 speed are first round material. King has prodigious talent, so I would not neccessarily be disappointed with drafting him in the fourth round. However I think there might be better options.

The best pick: Tyrell Johnson, but I just don't think he'll be there in the fifth round.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Future;1986657 said:
Lots of DBs, but wouldn't be too upset with that.

We need DB's. Reeves is gone, Jones most likely will be gone and Davis.
So I see a lot of DB's in camp early.