News: USAToday: Dak Prescott fumed over missed kicks, but consoled Brett Maher after win

Maverick84

Reaction score
Dak has thrown a few picks in recent weeks that I'm sure Maher didn't like, but Dak bounced back tonight.

Maher deserves the chance to do the same. He was too good this season to not get a shot at redemption.
Jake Maher

Nav22

Reaction score
Settle down, mister far-too-many-laugh-emojis guy. No one has criticized Dak in this thread.
I never said they did.

I was half joking but referring more to the national media needing something to rip on Dak for this week.

I've already seen him criticized for it on Twitter.

Wouldn't surprise me to see 2 idiots on TV this week arguing about Dak's leadership while showing that clip 100 times. They need SOMETHING to talk about and the Cowboys sell.

DanManJ

Reaction score
Personally, I dont think he was so much mad at Maher but mad that the coaching staff wasnt realizing that Maher was having a rough night and needed some help. Dak wanted the team to start going for two after the second or third missed extra point. So I think most of his frustration was about that. You can even see him yelling "Go for f****** two" after throwing his helmet.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
The good news?

Dak wants this title baldy.

But still, you don't throw your teammates under the bus so openly. Dak of all people should know that one can have a really bad game every now and then. He probably was more mad at Coaching though. They should have reacted accordingly to the situation.

So next time Dak, show nothing but support to your fellow soldier but still make clear what you want. It's your show.

Haven't seen the game yet. I'll look out for that when I watch it.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The good news?

Dak wants this title baldy.

But still, you don't throw your teammates under the bus so openly. Dak of all people should know that one can have a really bad game every now and then.

So next time Dak, show nothing but support to your fellow soldier but still make clear what you want. It's your show.
He's the leader of the team, and it sometimes falls on leaders to call guys out to shape it up. I doubt Maher took it personally and is probably his own biggest critic right now.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I never said they did.

I was half joking but referring more to the national media needing something to rip on Dak for this week.

I've already seen him criticized for it on Twitter.

Wouldn't surprise me to see 2 idiots on TV this week arguing about Dak's leadership while showing that clip 100 times. They need SOMETHING to talk about and the Cowboys sell.
I hope the mediots criticize the heck out of the Cowboys this week. I want them to give this team no credit, and rip the you-know-what out of them for any reason.

The Cowboys don't need praise and love for winning a wild card round game. They need challenged and questioned. You can't eat the cheese if there's no cheese.