News: USAToday: Dak Prescott fumed over missed kicks, but consoled Brett Maher after win

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I had a more Wyle E. Coyote type image in mind.
wil-e-coyote-f12-9-1.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Personally, I dont think he was so much mad at Maher but mad that the coaching staff wasnt realizing that Maher was having a rough night and needed some help. Dak wanted the team to start going for two after the second or third missed extra point. So I think most of his frustration was about that. You can even see him yelling "Go for f****** two" after throwing his helmet.
:hammer:

Nav22

Reaction score
I hope the mediots criticize the heck out of the Cowboys this week. I want them to give this team no credit, and rip the you-know-what out of them for any reason.

The Cowboys don't need praise and love for winning a wild card round game. They need challenged and questioned. You can't eat the cheese if there's no cheese.
1000%. The reason I was so confident entering this week is we've been excellent when bouncing back after losses all year. The media rips us to shreds and then we shut them all up a week later.

This could be a unique week in which we won, but may still get ripped as being pretenders whom the 49ers will feast on.

We were favored to beat them last year at home. Now we're underdogs on the road. Might be just the edge we need.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
1000%. The reason I was so confident entering this week is we've been excellent when bouncing back after losses all year. The media rips us to shreds and then we shut them all up a week later.

This could be a unique week in which we won, but may still get ripped as being pretenders whom the 49ers will feast on.

We were favored to beat them last year at home. Now we're underdogs on the road. Might be just the edge we need.
The Cowboys did not lose two straight this season, and now we know that won't happen. Media will be all over the Niners and I'm fine with it.

Do I still have concerns about the Niners physicality? Yep, but all you can ask for is a chance. The Cowboys earned that chance tonight.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Dak has thrown a few picks in recent weeks that I'm sure Maher didn't like, but Dak bounced back tonight.

Maher deserves the chance to do the same. He was too good this season to not get a shot at redemption.
Maher definitely deserves a shot at redemption and whether he didn't like Dak's picks in recent weeks or was ambivalent over it he is not burdened by the responsibilities of being the leader of this team. Dak did console Maher after the game.

Dakota

Reaction score
Well I was extremely upset with him also. And if we lost by a few points, this whole board would be calling for his head.