USC QB Jaxson Dart

RS12

Reaction score
A name to keep an eye on in the 2024 draft where the Cowboys could be in the market for a QB. Kid can sling it . Accurate with velocity. I will definitely be watching his development particularly when he gets a new HC. Never been a Slovis fan. Looks like system QB to me.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Way way way way way too early to talk about 2424 draft picks, especially quarterbacks. Dak's cap hit in 2025 will be just $14,450,000. All the big money will have been paid out through 2023....

John813

Reaction score
Way way way way way too early to talk about 2424 draft picks, especially quarterbacks. Dak's cap hit in 2025 will be just $14,450,000. All the big money will have been paid out through 2023....

That 14.45mil is dead cap after the contract voids and he's a FA in 2025*.

*Unless they come to an agreement before the contract voids.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
That 14.45mil is dead cap after the contract voids and he's a FA in 2025*.

*Unless they come to an agreement before the contract voids.

Cap will more than likely be much higher by then, again, it's way too early to start talking about draft picks that far out, if the Cowboys are winning SBs right and left, there won't be any question he'll be kept anyway and if they draft a qb it'll be another developmental guy...

John813

Reaction score
Cap will more than likely be much higher by then, again, it's way too early to start talking about draft picks that far out, if the Cowboys are winning SBs right and left, there won't be any question he'll be kept anyway and if they draft a qb it'll be another developmental guy...

Oh I agree about it's too early regarding the 2024 prospects.
Just wanted to point out the 2025 cap hit by Prescott is a void year.

jnday

Reaction score
A name to keep an eye on in the 2024 draft where the Cowboys could be in the market for a QB. Kid can sling it . Accurate with velocity. I will definitely be watching his development particularly when he gets a new HC. Never been a Slovis fan. Looks like system QB to me.
He may never play a down in the NFL, but he has the most awesome name of any QB that has ever played.