User mock 2/2/16....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not the biggest fan of Clark but hard to complain. Would have preferred a WR though.

Hey, I tried to convince them on a 6'4" 215 lb freak but they decided what the team needed more was a white DE from Penn St.

Bless their heart.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All futures....4 rounds and you only get hopefully one starter....DT?
I don't like it. All depends on Free Agency, but I think we need to find a starting DT, a starting DB, and a starting LB in the draft unless we are active in FA.

Are you talking about OMGrightnow immediate starter? I see 1, possibly 2, of those but I could easily see 3 eventual starters out of those 4 picks. Not all that enamored with Sir Whitington from LB U.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
RS....Why not run this out until our 4th round comp pick?:D You know you want to.....:flagwave:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
So it ended up....

1(4) Jared Goff QB California
2(34) Kenny Clark DT UCLA
3(67) Alex Collins RB Arkansas
4(98) Carl Nassib DE Penn St.

What do you think?

Might take Striker-OLB instead of Clark but only because you guys did too good of a job in the 1st.

The real GMs will let a few guys slide.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Probably would have taken the DT Johnson in the second over Clark. And somehow we need to come out of this with a CB or 2 as well. Kinda shows how many different ways this draft can go - everything would have broken different if that first pick (of ours) isn't a QB.
Man, this will be an interesting draft this year !

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So it ended up....

1(4) Jared Goff QB California
2(34) Kenny Clark DT UCLA
3(67) Alex Collins RB Arkansas
4(98) Carl Nassib DE Penn St.

What do you think?

So we took Nassib w/ the 4th rounder...So I take it everyone is giving up on Ryan Russell already?:rolleyes:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we took Nassib w/ the 4th rounder...So I take it everyone is giving up on Ryan Russell already?:rolleyes:

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say they went value.

Their value, my unflushed friend. That's the beauty of the draft. Value boards are like snowflakes and the most astute in this business know that they don't know.