USFL- Terry Poole Left Tackle

timb2

Reaction score
He made the ALL USFL All Stars. Could Jerry sign him like Kavonte Turpin? Poole played for the Seahawks in the past when Duane Brown & George Fant were the starters. Cannot find much tape on him , but this is pretty good. 6'ft - 5" inches tall.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He made the ALL USFL All Stars. Could Jerry sign him like Kavonte Turpin? Poole played for the Seahawks in the past when Duane Brown & George Fant were the starters. Cannot find much tape on him , but this is pretty good. 6'ft - 5" inches tall.

I like him but what gets me is, why does a franchise like Dallas always go on the cheap and gamble? This is THE MOST valuable franchise in sprts and we basically treat the team like a B League training ground . Its weird. Its kin 2 hiring a Go kart racer to drive a Nascar in the Daytona 500. The expected results are NEVER good. Left tackle is extremely vital and here we are dicking around with it again and it all begins with the moronic idea of clinging to Tyron Smith 3 years 2 long, thus painting ourselves into a friggin mess.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I always listen to what Timb2 has to say. He's got some great knowledge of players.

Verdict

Reaction score
I like him but what gets me is, why does a franchise like Dallas always go on the cheap and gamble? This is THE MOST valuable franchise in sprts and we basically treat the team like a B League training ground . Its weird. Its kin 2 hiring a Go kart racer to drive a Nascar in the Daytona 500. The expected results are NEVER good. Left tackle is extremely vital and here we are dicking around with it again and it all begins with the moronic idea of clinging to Tyron Smith 3 years 2 long, thus painting ourselves into a friggin mess.
You and I may be the only posters here who are willing to say that the Cowboys have held on to Tyron as the starter too long.