Ut Vs. Ohs

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
UT so Mack Brown can show he teaches his team mental toughness, something they haven't been able to prove in the past...cough OU cough....

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Ohio State - wins in a run away

Big 12 is a joke - Oklahoma to date a black eye.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Yeah they sort of have a monkey on their back, so I will have to say UT as well.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
i think it's texas....they need to prove all the doubters wrong..what better way to do it than go into the shoe and beat ohio st.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Why does the camera seem to be in the nosebleed section? It's too far away from the action. Zoom in!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
My God, UT is owning Ohio St, right now, i mean 3 carries for vince 52 yards, FIRST SERIES!!, this is gonna be a long night for ohio

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
means more to osu, since they are the home team.

texas defense is keeping them in the game at this point. hats off to them.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
IMO, it's clear Texas has the better talent then tOSU, but they are getting out coached badly.

Vince YOung is the most talented athlete in the country, but he's still making the same mistakes he made as a freshman, and no improvement has been made to his throwing motion. That's on the coaching. IMO, Young won't be a first round pick as a QB unless he stays for his senior year and makes vast improvement to his passing mechanics. The arm is there, but his delivery his horrible.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
PLay of the game is when that Texas DB dropped that Int. That's a 14 point swing cuz tOSU ended up scoring a TD on the drive. You have to make those plays in big games like this.

But it's a Mack Brown coached team so it's expected.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
Rack said:
PLay of the game is when that Texas DB dropped that Int. That's a 14 point swing cuz tOSU ended up scoring a TD on the drive. You have to make those plays in big games like this.

But it's a Mack Brown coached team so it's expected.

i agree about that play but not about mack.

maybe you liked 6 win seasons, but not me.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
Rack said:
IMO, it's clear Texas has the better talent then tOSU, but they are getting out coached badly.

Vince YOung is the most talented athlete in the country, but he's still making the same mistakes he made as a freshman, and no improvement has been made to his throwing motion. That's on the coaching. IMO, Young won't be a first round pick as a QB unless he stays for his senior year and makes vast improvement to his passing mechanics. The arm is there, but his delivery his horrible.

it's not his mechanics that are the problem. it's his decision making.

that's on vince.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
You watching him throw the football? His mechanics are the worst I've ever seen from a starting QB.