Twitter: Vanilla Gorilla wants to break necks

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I like his spirit and fervently hope he's able to retain it, so that others might follow his lead. ;)

The team that we've had in the past would definitely do well to assimilate that kind of attitude.

Assuming an aggressive way of playing the game would be infinitely preferable to being timid.

Our defense could definitely use some attitude and confidence for a change!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Cowboys off season as usual

giphy.gif

Buzzbait

Reaction score
You can tell Ridgeway is healthy, we didn't take him till the 5th. If he had an injury we would've taken him in the 2nd or 3rd. :laugh:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree.

I can't get out of my mind that pre-game camera shot against the 49ers when the Cowboys actually looked scared, while San Fran players were loose and ready to rumble.

It had to be the most embarrassing scene I have ever seen pre game. :(

Im glad I wasn’t the only one who saw that.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Can't be worse than Jason Williams of Sacramento Kings Fame being dubbed "White Chocolate". Entertaining player that could dribble but also liked heaving up ill advised threes at least 5 times a game.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
“Vanilla Gorilla?” We’ll just see what “Body Slamma Bohanna” has to say about that

Motorola

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a DA in every city the Boys play in watching and waiting to see if the VANILLA keeps his word and breaks a few necks......ha-haaaa!
Maybe Vanilla Gorilla can hook up with Vanilla Ice (doesn't he live in the Dallas area?) and do a rap video.