Vanilla Shots Fired

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Was just listening to the fan and Jerry was talking about how they used Julio all over the field. Said, "I'm not complaining but I'd like to see us use Dez like that."

Shots fired at vanilla offense lol

For that matter can we try to use TWill like that till Dez gets back?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Was just listening to the fan and Jerry was talking about how they used Julio all over the field. Said, "I'm not complaining but I'd like to see us use Dez like that."

It's not like Julio ran a wide array of routes. They just moved him a round to get him away from certain coverages. Once his hamstring tightened in the 2nd half, he ran that skinny post from the slot at least 5 times. The whole stadium had to know it was coming and that he was somewhat limited by the leg.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I honestly HATE when the owner/GM does this publicly. I remember he did the same thing when TO was here. And I actually agree that Dez should get the ball more. But we are already undermanned. And we don't need the owner calling plays via the media.

Junglist

Reaction score
Pow pow! I just hope Garrett doesn't go back to his old ways and forces Linehan to take too many shots down the field. Any criticism he got about say, running the ball too much, he'd over compensate by throwing too much the next game (when he was OC).

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I honestly HATE when the owner/GM does this publicly. I remember he did the same thing when TO was here. And I actually agree that Dez should get the ball more. But we are already undermanned. And we don't need the owner calling plays via the media.

I hate it, too. The public implicit criticism of your staff achieves nothing good. And to say it when Dez is injured, anyway? It's poor judgement on Jerry's part.

links18

Reaction score
Man, Jerry has been issuing vote of confidence after vote of confidence in his coaching staff since the loss.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

There were more shots fired about which Captain Crunch is the best thread than this one.

Aven8

Reaction score

That happens when we look like a bowl of spit! Lose on SNF and get ready for the wheels to fall off!

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Let's give Terrance some quick 7 yard slants and let him get some yac. He seems to do well running those routes.