Reaction score
My how the mighty have fallen..

040525vannawhite8pt.jpg

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
My how the mighty have fallen..

040525vannawhite8pt.jpg

I actually watched her first (and last!) debut in the TV movie business. It was called Aphrodite Goddess of Love and Joe Isuzu was the guy who fell for her. Or maybe he was the next door neighbor. Who knows.

I've seen her recently and she didn't look like that. They must cake the make-up on her now. I wonder how old she is now?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
She was HOT in the day...

I will cut her some slack as she is aging like the rest of us... she looks good for her age... unlike Pricilla Presley...

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I actually watched her first (and last!) debut in the TV movie business. It was called Aphrodite Goddess of Love and Joe Isuzu was the guy who fell for her. Or maybe he was the next door neighbor. Who knows.

I've seen her recently and she didn't look like that. They must cake the make-up on her now. I wonder how old she is now?

I dunno....she looks familiar though....

gremlins2fl.jpg

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
trickblue said:

I will cut her some slack as she is aging like the rest of us... she looks good for her age... unlike Pricilla Presley...

She looks good for her age if she is 60. She is not even a shell of what she used to be.

I grew up watching her (my parents were WOF freaks), but the woman I see before me frightens me.

And whatever on the aging like the rest of us.

I am 21, I am going to stay this good looking, and I plan on living forever.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
trickblue said:

Okay, was I just dreaming, or did I actually see Priscilla Presley on Letterman with hot pink dyed hair? She was hot in The Naked Gun. I guess Elvis' old album royalties can still pay for the plastic surgery.

trickblue

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
She looks good for her age if she is 60. She is not even a shell of what she used to be.

I grew up watching her (my parents were WOF freaks), but the woman I see before me frightens me.

And whatever on the aging like the rest of us.

I am 21, I am going to stay this good looking, and I plan on living forever.

She is easily mid to late 50's... cut her some slack you young Ho chaser... :D

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
trickblue said:
She is easily mid to late 50's... cut her some slack you young Ho chaser... :D

Wow....I honestly didn't know she was that aged. Apologies, V.

BTW - Woody's Girl isn't going to like you calling her a Ho.

trickblue

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Okay, was I just dreaming, or did I actually see Priscilla Presley on Letterman with hot pink dyed hair? She was hot in The Naked Gun. I guess Elvis' old album royalties can still pay for the plastic surgery.

I saw clips of her on Oprah... she has had work... not just work... but VERY BAD work...

She was a beautiful woman but now is less attractive than Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman one...

I don't get it... Elvis would turn over in his grave if he was actually dead... :D

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I saw clips of her on Oprah... she has had work... not just work... but VERY BAD work...

She was a beautiful woman but now is less attractive than Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman one...

I don't get it... Elvis would turn over in his grave if he was actually dead... :D

ROFlmaoROFlmao

:lmao2:

Post. Of. The. Night.

(At least in the OT)

trickblue

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Wow....I honestly didn't know she was that aged. Apologies, V.

BTW - Woody's Girl isn't going to like you calling her a Ho.

You are a brave, BRAVE young man... I once saw WG twist man's nose off and eat it for protein...

I pity the fool that challenges WG...

mr-t-buff.jpg

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
trickblue said:
You are a brave, BRAVE young man... I once saw WG twist man's nose off and eat it for protein...

I pity the fool that challenges WG...

Note to self - Neverland Ranch is NOT a good place for a first date with WG.....

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
trickblue said:

Have you ever seen the public service movie he did called "Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool?"

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life.

It is him teaching kids to 'live right.' Low budget nonsense. For the peer pressure scene, it has a bunch of kids trying to force a younger one into drinking.

But the thing is, they find the beer in a TRACH CAN WHILE WALKING ON A DOCK, PICK IT UP AND DRINK IT. It is ridiculous.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Have you ever seen the public service movie he did called "Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool?"

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life.

It is him teaching kids to 'live right.' Low budget nonsense. For the peer pressure scene, it has a bunch of kids trying to force a younger one into drinking.

But the thing is, they find the beer in a TRACH CAN WHILE WALKING ON A DOCK, PICK IT UP AND DRINK IT. It is ridiculous.

I used to watch Mr. T's Saturday Morning Cartoon and I think I even ate Mr. T's Ts cereal. :D Of course, A-Team was the best of all of them. :)

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I used to watch Mr. T's Saturday Morning Cartoon and I think I even ate Mr. T's Ts cereal. :D Of course, A-Team was the best of all of them. :)

Yes we know - you made a movie in which you ate it....

mrtcerealanim4ru.gif

BTW - seen any good movies at the theater lately? :eek:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:

mrtcerealanim4ru.gif

I think in the list of top 100 signs that you spend too much time on the internet, #42 is being able to find at a moment's notice, a movie with Pee Wee Herman eating Mr. T cereal because it is topical with the current thread. :D

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I think in the list of top 100 signs that you spend too much time on the internet, #42 is being able to find at a moment's notice, a movie with Pee Wee Herman eating Mr. T cereal because it is topical with the current thread. :D

Remember that commercial where the guy is sitting on the computer, and a sign comes up "You have reached the end of the Internet....?"

I have high aspirations.

trickblue

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:

mrtcerealanim4ru.gif

I was listening to Opie & Anthony on XM today and they were referencing that movie a lot... I darn near drove off the road with some of their comments...

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I was listening to Opie & Anthony on XM today and they were referencing that movie a lot... I darn near drove off the road with some of their comments...

I remember when they were kicked off the radio for the Church stunt. I had no idea that they landed some where, especially XM. What station, time slot are they?