Vanna White

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I remember when they were kicked off the radio for the Church stunt. I had no idea that they landed some where, especially XM. What station, time slot are they?

Station 202... replayed throughout the day... warning... the use of the *** word is required listening... but they are darn funny nonetheless...

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Station 202... replayed throughout the day... warning... the use of the *** word is required listening... but they are darn funny nonetheless...

Words are words - they are relatively ethereal and cannot damage someone unless the agent allows it.

And yes - they used to be on KYNG (now KLLI), which I used to listen to during work. I will be tuning in now....

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Words are words - they are relatively ethereal and cannot damage someone unless the agent allows it.

And yes - they used to be on KYNG (now KLLI), which I used to listen to during work. I will be tuning in now....

Their stuff is MUCH more edgy now as you can probably imagine...

They also regularly rag on Stern but then again they are right in that Stern lost his edge 10 years ago IMO...

It was once a pay-site but now is included in normal subscription... and it is darn funny...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I used to watch Mr. T's Saturday Morning Cartoon and I think I even ate Mr. T's Ts cereal. :D Of course, A-Team was the best of all of them. :)

Howlin' Mad Murdock was always my favorite... TRASH BAGS...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Remember that commercial where the guy is sitting on the computer, and a sign comes up "You have reached the end of the Internet....?"

I have high aspirations.

Have fun with the bukkake sites...

And the Commanders sites...