Vegas MVP Odds

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Dak has taken the mantle of most overhyped player in the last ten years from OBJ.

I don't know if I would look at it that way. QB MVPs benefit the most from a surrounding casts and Dak arguably has one of the best surrounding cast (including best OL) which sets him up perfectly for a run at MVP because of all the help he will get to make him look good.

Proof

Reaction score
Obj is worth every bit of the hype, as is dak.

And seek may very well be the best rb in the league and that has very rarely translated to more valuable than a top five - ten qb. I think you take all of Carr, dak, ryan etc over zeke, dj, bell personally

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
It's crazy to me how much everyone is talking about Dak rookie season ( and it was great ) but come on people. ELLIOT is a beast. In my opinion he will be favorite to win an MVP over Dak. And that's not a dak at all. Elliot had one the greatest years in NFL rushing history. Rookie or not
A running back has to have a really special season to win MVP. I'm talking over 2000 yards or 1800+ with 25+ td's. Over the last 25 years only 7 RB's have won the MVP, versus 18 QB's winning it. If Dak gets the Cowboys back to the 2nd round of the playoffs, and puts up a similar TD to INT ratio with more yards and TD's plus a handful of rushing TD's, he would be the favorite to win MVP over Zeke. Now if Zeke goes off for more than 2000 yards, then he has a shot. Still, even that doesn't guarantee him the MVP. Dickerson, Jamaal Lewis, and Chris Johnson all broke 2000 yards but didn't win MVP, and Barry Sanders had to share the MVP with Favre the year he broke 2000 yards.

Bottom line, Dak's odds of winning the MVP are better than Zeke's because he's a QB. Because that's just how it is.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Get yalls money ready on zeke. Couldn't ask for a better gift than that after he goes for 2000.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
lol people don't understand a bunch of Cowboys fan will put money on Dak regardless of his odds, hi actuals odds of winning MVP aren't reflective of his Vegas odds.

Also OBJ overrated? After Julio by far the best receiver in the league and probably the most talented as well. What a joke.

Rockdoc

Reaction score
Love Love Carr, wanted us to take him back in the day.
he has the passing game but is lynch enough of a running game?
i like Dak above.