Vegas SB odds

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vegas gives them 18/1. Fans want to clean house if they don't win it all because, of course we should with this roster. One of those two groups is measuring probabilities incorrectly. The other just refused to tolerate mediocrity and is damn proud of it. You guys decide which one I think is probably which.

aria

Reaction score
Cowboys are 18/1. Best odds they have had in years.

2 of the worst 3 odds are other NFC teams.
Giants 200/1
Skins. 200/1
On it! Don’t have my hopes up but I liked the odds.

FOBT13Z.jpg

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
ah never mind. the birds were 14/1 and dallas were 25/1.

Flamma

Reaction score
What are the odds if Zeke is not there?

Probably somewhere in between 0 to none. Take a step back and think about it. If we win a championship it will be because of our defense. This offense really isn't that good, and I hate to say it but Elliott spearheads the entire machine. Dallas has to do ball control offense like in 2016 only with a much better D. There is no other path for this team IMO. That's why I was hoping we'd draft a WR with our 2nd rounder. In hindsight it looks like we really didn't need that either.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Vegas gives them 18/1. Fans want to clean house if they don't win it all because, of course we should with this roster. One of those two groups is measuring probabilities incorrectly. The other just refused to tolerate mediocrity and is damn proud of it. You guys decide which one I think is probably which.
Well going by your love for garrett im gonna assume you love mediocrity.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well going by your love for garrett im gonna assume you love mediocrity.

I don’t actually love Garrett. I like him and recognize he gets a bunch of truly idiotic criticism that’s undeserved.

superonyx

Reaction score
I don’t actually love Garrett. I like him and recognize he gets a bunch of truly idiotic criticism that’s undeserved.
It’s not 100% on JG. Jerry neuters the head coach. It’s kind of hard to enforce your coaching ways when Jerry hires your OC and DC, picks your players, has your players in his house....

So I don’t know if JG can coach, I just know the problem we have is an organizational structure problem.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s not 100% on JG. Jerry neuters the head coach. It’s kind of hard to enforce your coaching ways when Jerry hires your OC and DC, picks your players, has your players in his house....

So I don’t know if JG can coach, I just know the problem we have is an organizational structure problem.

There are a lot of things wrong with the organization. Jerry’s a mixed bag. He’s great at closing deals and committed to keeping the team competitive. But he’s so dysfunctional. He wants the circus in town, all the time. He undermines his coaches and he’s a traveling distraction. Winning in Dallas is one of the harder jobs in the league, behind only the franchises where the owners aren’t actually trying to win games.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
There are a lot of things wrong with the organization. Jerry’s a mixed bag. He’s great at closing deals and committed to keeping the team competitive. But he’s so dysfunctional. He wants the circus in town, all the time. He undermines his coaches and he’s a traveling distraction. Winning in Dallas is one of the harder jobs in the league, behind only the franchises where the owners aren’t actually trying to win games.
Let's put it this way no real man would be happy with the job. I dislike Jason Garrett as a man he would be a nobody if it weren't for his daddy. I know that's why we can't get a real head coach though is because no self respecting coach would take the job.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I care about Vegas odds now as much as I did when they had us 25-1.