Verizon is the best

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
my blackberry went crazy, got a replacement today but got that dreaded white screen of death. battled it out with vzw and rim tech for a couple hrs. got irritated and asked for a supervisors email. wouldnt give it to me. but said he would schedule a call back with the one on duty. i found the ceo of vzw email so i emailed the situation today. 5 mins after i got that callback and she offers me a new droid for free. i doubt it had anything to do with the email as i sent it after hours.

but i got a 600 dollar phone today for free. :D

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Nice.

I need to do some *****ing and moaning at ATT&T when I get a chance....but I doubt I'll have similar results. :(

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I upgraded to FIOS (25/15 plan) and it's worked like a charm.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
LatinMind;3336604 said:
my blackberry went crazy, got a replacement today but got that dreaded white screen of death. battled it out with vzw and rim tech for a couple hrs. got irritated and asked for a supervisors email. wouldnt give it to me. but said he would schedule a call back with the one on duty. i found the ceo of vzw email so i emailed the situation today. 5 mins after i got that callback and she offers me a new droid for free. i doubt it had anything to do with the email as i sent it after hours.

but i got a 600 dollar phone today for free. :D

your storms going crazy too? my screen is finally giving me all sorts of problems. its gettin irritating

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
tomson75;3336862 said:
Nice.

I need to do some *****ing and moaning at ATT&T when I get a chance....but I doubt I'll have similar results. :(

New cell provider? :laugh2:

Alumni2k11

Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)
Reaction score
I got the Droid Eris HTC with Verizon. Been pretty happy so far.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Dropped my Tour in a pitcher of tea about 4 weeks ago. Went to the store here on the north side of San Antonio to get a replacement only to find this dumb * didn't have insurance. $500 for a new one, but the kid tells me not to bother instead go to eBay, pick one up there, and how to do the newest update to make it to the newest operating system, etc. Saved me $320.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
the kid 05;3337007 said:
your storms going crazy too? my screen is finally giving me all sorts of problems. its gettin irritating

yeah, my screen was fine it was the internal parts of the phone. i got offered a storm 2 but i turned it down. im tired of the having to download and install a update rather then having my phone alert me. nd doing it itself. it is a smart phone anyways right? shouldnt they do that themselves?

so today my droid is here, activated and it updated itself to android 2.1 by itself. nice

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
I got a sweet LG. It has a flip top, antenna, and the keypad and screen illuminate when you hit the keys. Pretty ******.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
OMG this phone blows my blackberry out of the water. Android is awsome

the kid 05

Reaction score
LatinMind;3338587 said:
OMG this phone blows my blackberry out of the water. Android is awsome

I'm holdin out for the nexus one, should be dropping either the 19th or 29th of april

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
the kid 05;3339588 said:
I'm holdin out for the nexus one, should be dropping either the 19th or 29th of april

Well its called the incredible. And with apples lawsuits against Google this phone be delayed. I hope not. I want it to. This Droid doesn't count against my upgrade

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
loving life with my droid. loving the open source with android. basically able to double the speed of the phone. rooted and overclocked it and its amazing.

went head to head with my sisters iphone. loaded espn and by the time i was done loading the classic version not the mobile verzion. her iphone wasnt done loading the images.

23vydc3.jpg

the kid 05

Reaction score
LatinMind;3339652 said:
Well its called the incredible. And with apples lawsuits against Google this phone be delayed. I hope not. I want it to. This Droid doesn't count against my upgrade

theres a rumor that HTC will acquire Palm and Palm's patents that Apple has infringed upon, so the law suit might "be settled out side"

brucekr

Reaction score
Get yourself a gizmo5 and google voice account and you have unlimited free voip calling to the US and Canada. Got the Droid and Droid Eris. Great great phones.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
brucekr;3351908 said:
Get yourself a gizmo5 and google voice account and you have unlimited free voip calling to the US and Canada. Got the Droid and Droid Eris. Great great phones.
if you have a invite for google voice. hook me up.

Temo

Reaction score
bbgun;3337000 said:
I upgraded to FIOS (25/15 plan) and it's worked like a charm.

Verizon is a different company than Verizon Wireless (though they do own 51% of wireless, they have completely different management teams).