Versatile OL day 2

RonWashington

Reaction score
If Dallas doesn’t go OL day one round one in 23 as they did in 22 then certainly signing 40 yr old retired linemen and a Connor McGovern probably moving on in FA a look at a Cooper Beebe Round 3 I would Suspect a day 2 selection would be a good fit .

Play either G or T ( need is G ) if Tyler Smith becomes full time LT. Let Beebe and Farniok battle for the G spot opposite Zack Martin . Need to avoid round 5 and 6 “ bargains “ in next yrs draft.

Beebe out of Kansas State , plays major conf schedule .

Acceptablename

Reaction score
What are the thoughts on Vorhees in the second
Strong and move some for his size

cnuball21

Reaction score
If Dallas doesn’t go OL day one round one in 23 as they did in 22 then certainly signing 40 yr old retired linemen and a Connor McGovern probably moving on in FA a look at a Cooper Beebe Round 3 I would Suspect a day 2 selection would be a good fit .

Play either G or T ( need is G ) if Tyler Smith becomes full time LT. Let Beebe and Farniok battle for the G spot opposite Zack Martin . Need to avoid round 5 and 6 “ bargains “ in next yrs draft.

Beebe out of Kansas State , plays major conf schedule .

We might need to sign a FA OT and draft one. Tyler is best suited for LG and Steele is awful. Not sure Smith will be back.

cnuball21

Reaction score
His lone penalty was a false start. He didnt get called for holding

I read 2 penalties…even if you take the under that’s 16 sacks and 16 penalties for the year.

He showed promise, but he needs to get wayyyyy better to stick at LT long term.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I read 2 penalties…even if you take the under that’s 16 sacks and 16 penalties for the year.

He showed promise, but he needs to get wayyyyy better to stick at LT long term.
He also played against one of the better pass rushers in the NFL. It was definitely a promising start to his career

cnuball21

Reaction score
He also played against one of the better pass rushers in the NFL. It was definitely a promising start to his career

Sure, I agree he showed promise. But if he plays like that all year I’m not sure I’d say he’s the long term answer at LT.