Juggernaut

Reaction score
uX8UULV.gif
usqoicC.png
:muttley:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Damn, I got 0 love in 16 pages.....oh well.

No one mentioned AdamJT either, though I think he was abducted by aliens, since I haven't seen a response from him in ages.

I have been here for over a decade now. Hostile is my favorite poster, too bad he comes back so sparingly. Xwalker is one of my favorites when it comes to discussing draft prospect. I enjoy the Longhorn and Astros talk with MichaelWinicki. I enjoy giving it to Trouty about the Spurs, Astros, and especially Penguins. I forget his name, but he was a Sixers fan in the NBA thread and had a ton of knowledge. I like the way Risen Star baits and hooks so many in here with simple comments that should simply be ignored, but end up giving us 20-30 pages of silly debate. There are many more in here who entertain me, so if I didn't mention you, oh well, life goes on.....

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Damn, I got 0 love in 16 pages.....oh I forget his name, but he was a Sixers fan in the NBA thread and had a ton of knowledge. I like the way Risen Star baits and hooks so many in here with simple comments that should simply be ignored, but end up giving us 20-30 pages of silly debate. There are many more in here who entertain me, so if I didn't mention you, oh well, life goes on.....
:flagwave:
It was either @Furboy or myself. But being I have a ton & knowledge isn't one of them, it HAD to of been my friend instead.o_O

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
If y'all don't/didn't mention Bobhaze y'all belong in the compost pile! Always cogent.

I don't know too many folks on here. I have had favorites that refugeed from DC.com.

Couch Coach and KSK seem pretty grounded. That Northern Cowboy guy is too. Couple of other folks from the old site I liked too

Established posters here I usually try to read Loco Prime's stuff.

Lotta folks that I like their writings. A few that I just SMDH at.

Let me add this ... I had only been active on the old, now defunct, site for a couple of years when forced over here. It ain't easy coming to a well established site as a newbie. You don't know who to trust at first. I had spent most of my message board career on a couple of fishing boards. Just needed more Cowboy stuff and this is the place !

Status
Not open for further replies.