Very bored, out of topics, lets name our favorite poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To answer the question: "Reality" is the obvious choice. Without him we'd all be lurking on some "under the rock-behind the times-outdated-completely filled with ignorant Billy Badass' hiding behind the keyboard" sites trying to get our fix on following the best damn American sports franchise known to man. I'm not a frequent poster by any means but I do read everything I can concerning the Dallas Cowboys. I do chime in on posts that peek my interest. I came over years ago from Cowboys Pride and enjoyed the likes of Doc and Reggie while there but once it became all "unicorns and rainbows" topics, I bolted.
Or maybe one of us would have cured cancer by now, instead of sitting on our butts, kissing @Reality 's butt! :laugh:

waldoputty

Reaction score
battle of some zone posters - are cowboys going to be better this year:

@Ranching - garrett sucks
@erod - taco sucks
@xwalker - we will be better because dez is gone
@Risen Star - dak will suck and draft qb in 2019
@Corso - everyone want some milk?
@Ranching - what did u do to my cows?
@dallasdave - it is corso's milk
@LocimusPrime - need butter
@Corso - i freshly squeezed it myself
@Furboy - give me some of corso's milk
@Melonfeud - putty's butt
@GimmeTheBall! - cowering knave, arise and join the frae!
@xwalker - and we are better at RT because free is gone ...
@Bleu Star - tight-end will be great with rico
@Furboy - rico is a DE
@jday - I was going to leave them alone; after all, you’re not really walking a tight rope when afterhours you call your boss dad. Granted, the front office is peopled by more than just the Jones family, but unless your surname is “McClay” you really don’t matter…and if your name is McClay this isn’t about you…you are safer than Jerry (relatively speaking, anyway)................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
@xwalker interrupts jday - though not as good as parnell
@daboyzruleperiod - i know how to squeeze more milk at ranching's ranch!
@Corso - i am the pimp!
@Trouty - i am really sorry i yelled at u ...
@RGV_C_Los - yankees are great
@Sarek - bosox r better
@Ranching - garrett sucks and i am tall
@daboyzruleperiod - i have seen ranching in full glory
@Melonfeud - putty **********
@Trouty - i am truly sorry if i came across too strong

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

@erod - taco sucks
@jday - I was going to leave them alone; after all, you’re not really walking a tight rope when afterhours you call your boss dad. Granted, the front office is peopled by more than just the Jones family, but unless your surname is “McClay” you really don’t matter…and if your name is McClay this isn’t about you…you are safer than Jerry (relatively speaking, anyway)................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
@Corso - i am the pimp!
@Sarek - bosox r better
Every damn day...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

@erod - taco sucks
@Furboy - rico is a DE
@Corso - i am the pimp!
@Sarek - bosox r better
That's pretty good Putty. @Trouty was hilarious.:lmao2:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

@erod - taco sucks
@Furboy - rico is a DE
@Corso - i am the pimp!
@Sarek - bosox r better
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
You've outdone yourself with this one!
:bow::bow::clap::clap:
You forgot
@Idgit Garrett dies not suck!
@Reality No likes for you!
@haleyrules Ha! Another rum and coke in a can!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EMT: Sir, I am here to help you. What is your name?
Patient: I like beer. A lot.
EMT: Okay but tell me your name.
EMT: Fine. How much beer have you had today?
EMT: You told me but how many beers did you drink?
EMT: Sir?
EMT: Sir?
EMT: Budweiser.
Patient: My name is @Ranching. I live at...
Salud! Lol!

cowboyec

Reaction score
High Plains Drifter had a great poster.

Elvis' Charro was a great poster....so was Easy Come,Easy Go and Clambake.

I had a kick-*** Cowboys poster...styled like a painting....Danny White and Tony Dorsett....behind them was a rodeo cowboy,ridin' a horse.....square size poster.....lost in parents divorce.....got a copy from ebay the other day....its from '82.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now,ya see there @Ranching ?
Just what that ' looking fer' a rice grain' quip of yer's brought on?,,,the "klaxon" calling of WAR with WALDOo_O

* I've heard tell the COMMUNIST PARTY is keeping his annual membership dues at a low set special rate to aid in his ongoing war effort he inadvertantly found himself conductingo_O

* it's laughably pathetic on how easy it is to ingress within the confines of the "PUTTY POWER WHEELHOUSE" and finger paint the interior encapsulation with his snapping synaptic nerve endings:lmao::facepalm::lmao:
Jaylons nerve is moving better than Puttys. Lol

Beaker42

Reaction score
th

Question is how many guys who had this poster and still do would be willing to submit it for a DNA swab.

:lmao2:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It is too hard to choose just one poster. The list is long for me. Lots of great posters here.

As a side note, I am really hurt, that not a single Dez Fan Boi listed me as their top poster. I mean, what gives? I educated them and brought them into the modern Post Dez Era!!!!!
You're one of my favs, but I'm not a "Dez Fan Boi" per se...
I know... disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.