very slow site

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
anyone else having a very hard time using the site right now? more often than note it times out, never reaches the pages, and the like.

IE and firefox both do it.

even a page refresh can time out and get very aggrevating. just wanted to see if anyone else was running into this. all other sites on the net load fine and quickly. not sure if a computer problem, or router cause i did just upgrade to at*t uverse.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg;2365805 said:
anyone else having a very hard time using the site right now? more often than note it times out, never reaches the pages, and the like.

IE and firefox both do it.

even a page refresh can time out and get very aggrevating. just wanted to see if anyone else was running into this. all other sites on the net load fine and quickly. not sure if a computer problem, or router cause i did just upgrade to at*t uverse.
It's working fine for me :)

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Yeah, it's done that to me a couple of times this week, but nothing the refresh button didn't solve.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
i do believe it's all on my own computer/router setup. it started acting up around the time i got UVERSE but i also had to work to get a virus off my machine. i got it off but i wonder if there's some collateral damage. the system itself seems to "freeze up" at times then comes back after 10-15 seconds.

2 different browsers do it but at work today it's normal. so it has to be something in my machine but why would it pick on 1 site?

anyway - may be time to flatten the box and reload anyway. :)