Vick kicked off team at Va Tech (OT)

parchy

Reaction score
Good... that crap he pulled with Dumervill was unacceptable

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
You just wait - w/ this guys character - he is going to be on the 6 o'clock news in the coming weeks w/ some crazy criminal charge.

The kid is just flat out bad medicine.

parchy

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Oh boy here come the we should draft Marcus Vick threads and polls

:laugh1:

I hope people aren't that dense

Zman5

Reaction score
Yeh why don't we trade Glover and Ellis for Vick and Clarette.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Oh boy here come the we should draft Marcus Vick threads and polls

I'll be a nice guy and get it started.

Hey hey hey guys, what do you think about drafting Vick Jr :D

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Didn't expect that, but kudos to Beamer for doing that.

One of the poorest displays of sportsmanship I have ever seen. Totally classless.

Kilyin

Reaction score
He can jump off the bench and run out and stomp on defensive players knees when they sack Bledsoe. Would be a record season for knee injuries.

1fisher

Reaction score
parchy said:
:laugh1:

I hope people aren't that dense

don't put anything past some of the knuckleheads on this board..... :laugh1:

VThokie7

Reaction score
I'm speechless, we gave Vick every chance in the world to turn himself around. It truly is a sad story to see that kind of talented wasted by his character, and the worst part is Mike never had any character issues while at Tech. Michael Vick was a model citizen at VT and now Michael is steadily ruining our reputation. I give Beamer and Weaver all the credit in the world for pulling him off the team because of his behavior. Thankfully we've regretted some talented QB's in the last 2 years or we'd be in a bad situation right now. And Vick has 2 options, go to the draft or go to a D2 school

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
He can jump off the bench and run out and stomp on defensive players knees when they sack Bledsoe. Would be a record season for knee injuries.

Or line him up at offensive tackle and dare any defensive end to speed rush past him

jman

Reaction score
From: http://www.vtnews.vt.edu/story.php?relyear=2006&itemno=11

University President Charles W. Steger Statement on Marcus Vick

By Larry Hincker

Printer Friendly Version

Email Article Link to a Friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blacksburg, Va., January 6, 2006 -- Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick has been permanently dismissed from the Hokie football program due to a cumulative effect of legal infractions and unsportsmanlike play.

Virginia Tech had suspended Vick in 2004. The university provided one last opportunity for Vick to become a citizen of the university and readmitted him in January 2005, with the proviso that any future problems would result in automatic dismissal from the team.

Head Football Coach Frank Beamer met with Vick and his mother this afternoon and informed the quarterback and his family of the University's decision. His recent actions are unfortunate and we wish him well in his future endeavors.

# # #

Said Coach Frank Beamer, "I'm very disappointed that this didn't have a better ending. We wanted what's best for this football team and Marcus. I certainly wish him the best."