Vid clips of game?

djmajestik

Reaction score
Calico, Dogo (if you are still here), anyone else? Was not able to see the game today, and was wondering if anyone had any clips of the game? If anyone has the entire thing that I could d/l, would be even better. It would be appreciated, as I haven't missed a game up until now.

Also, how did Crayton play? Been really excited about seeing him. How were his routes/etc? What about our rookie secondary, sounded like they did pretty well from most of the posts. Also sounded like our D was more aggressive with blitzes, why did this work tghis week and not in the past? Were we covering better?

Thanks to anyone who watched the game.

DJ MJ

calico

Reaction score
I am going to make some clips tomorrow so look for them later in the day.

djmajestik

Reaction score
Awesome man, thanks. Would love to see it. I am getting my server back online so if you need some storage let me know. I would love to see the whole game.

In any regards, thanks so much.

djmajestik

Reaction score
Is that clip the one that was on the board earlier? Because I had trouble opening it in WMP. Kept trying to download a codec, but I am pretty sure I am up to date.

djmajestik

Reaction score
Clip worked great, thanks a lot and Calico, look forward to the clips of the game. Thanks!!!

DJ MJ

mbanx

Reaction score
Cowboysguy said:
I've got a windows media clip of Roy's big hit on Tai Streets on my webpage.

http://www.cowboysguy.com

Much appreciation for that clip I live in IN and did not get to see the game. I have lost almost 10 minutes watching that 5 second clip. Alot of people said this is what really got the Boys fired up.

djmajestik

Reaction score
I live in Western NY (near Winicki) and have only missed one game this year. Really sux not seeing the game, but nice seeing the clips from Calico, Dogo (is he even on this board anymore, et al).

Need to get the Media Center PC hooked up with DirectTV, then never have to miss one again.