Video: Alan Ball on DFW Sportsbeat

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Alan Ball on DFW Sportsbeat

Looking forward to seeing Alan Ball on Sunday Night for a few series as the starting Free Safety...

[youtube]OjFTiCPsL8M[/youtube]

Fingers crossed he comes up with a pick or two.

BlueStar3398

Reaction score
The sportswriters/scout covering training camp say he's looking good out there! The players say he's good too. I'm not gonna worry about him. In Alan Ball I trust. :eek::

I don't think anyone will ever have to ask Alan to spit it out when he's trying to say something. He does speak fast! I had to Google him to see where he's from! Born in Detroit. Do they speak fast in Detroit? Anyway, he is handsome and a speaks very well.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BlueStar3398;3484274 said:
The sportswriters/scout covering training camp say he's looking good out there! The players say he's good too. I'm not gonna worry about him. In Alan Ball I trust. :eek::

I don't think anyone will ever have to ask Alan to spit it out when he's trying to say something. He does speak fast! I had to Google him to see where he's from! Born in Detroit. Do they speak fast in Detroit? Anyway, he is handsome and a speaks very well.

"It's one of those things..." - Alan Ball

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BlueStar3398;3484274 said:

Impossible. I read a lot of opinions from the fans here that we are foolish to go into a season this big without making a move for someone like Atogwe.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Ball will be fine. My only concern with Ball is him being too aggresive early on. But once he settles into the position, i think he'll be a solid/good player for us at S.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;3484351 said:
Impossible. I read a lot of opinions from the fans here that we are foolish to go into a season this big without making a move for someone like Atogwe.

took the words right out of my mouth or off my fingers.............:D

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'm not worried about Ball. I'm interested in what happens to Hamlin and Kwasi though.

kmp77

Reaction score
Did I accidentally hit the fast forward button when Ball started talking?