Video: Andre Gurode, Spears and Ratliff Martial Arts training

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]nmuDS-1wnyg[/youtube]
------------------------------

I don't know if it's in 3-D, lol.

I just found it on Youtube. Don't blame me for your eyes being crossed after watching it.

[youtube]UuD2iwicmvw[/youtube]

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Randy's martial arts training was a key to his success. The guy is 57 and still looks like he could be a serious kicker of tail.

I love seeing our guys going through similar training as it will only make them better players.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3309591 said:
------------------------------

I don't know if it's in 3-D, lol.

I just found it on Youtube. Don't blame me for your eyes being crossed after watching it.

QUOTE]

thanks for posting this dc, i had it set to record, but some show was on for 10 minutes and i missed last section due to time frame

but thats not the one i was talking about, brady tinker of dfwsportsbeat said jay ratliff and marcus spears were suppose to be on his show tonight, was scheduled last week, but they didnt make it, so i dont know if its on tonight or not, ive got my recorder set for later show if its on will send you a message dc if you want to show the video for everyone if randy, jay are on tonight on dfwsportsbeat.com

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Great post. I hope all of our o and d lines are taking advantage of martial arts training. Also, I hope Jay will incorporate that spin move into his repertoire, it will make him even harder to block.