Video: Bryan Broaddus Talks Draft on Ben & Skin

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
RS12;4504073 said:
Two things. 1) take anything Broaddus says with a grain of salt. Puts out more dsininformation than anybody come draft time.

2) We all love Emmitt but not sure I see he and Ricardson as comparable runners. Richardson has more burst than Emmitt ever had. He might have a similar affect on the team though.

I like RB's & Olines that have the ability to impose their will on defenses and I think Richardson is definetely one of those kind of guys.

With that said I also think D. Murray is one of those guys. I just hope he can stay healthy because he is going to take a lot of shots with his running style.

garyv

Reaction score
Broaddus - 4 options for the Cowboys at #14 (2 votes)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heard him on the radio say that it wasn't as clear cut at 14 since all of the teams past Jacksonville could go in so many different directions....so, cowboys will need to have a few players that they like and be flexible.

the 4 players that he said that he thinks that the Cowboys will consider at 14 are

Cox
Barron
DeCastro
Upshaw

Said if all things are equal, thinks that they would go DE (Cox).....If they get "stuck", they will just take Barron.

Also said, if Richardson somehow fell to #14, they would take him in a heartbeat.

Note: Taken from Scout board; Comments from another Blogger !!!

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
SDogo;4502781 said:
Not exactly what i have been told, he is high on the board but no highest rated player and as far as moving up to get him, I would be so unbelievably upset. If he is there at 14 fine but you dont move up for a RB.

I think Broddy was fed a big old heaping pile of smoke pie by someone in Dallas drumming up interest in Richardson.

told by who??? The voices in your head, nobody is telling you anything, stop trying to pass yourself off as some kind of NFL insider, when you're not....

Bluestang

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4504384 said:
told by who??? The voices in your head, nobody is telling you anything, stop trying to pass yourself off as some kind of NFL insider, when you're not....

Take this bull**** to PM...some people enjoy the information SDogo provides and it always comes with a disclaimer. There was absolutely no need for your to trash this thread up with your agenda.