Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Go to the utube page to see it in HD

[youtube]hfJanFLp1oo[/youtube]

Please let romo go off sunday.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I hope Romo and this team destroy the Steelers on Sunday.

If I could have one thing all year, that would be it. Go hang 30+ on the Steelers and shut everyone up.

Please Santa?

NeXt !!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen an opponent this cocky since we played the Giants the 2nd time in the season in '07.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe it's me, but I have a problem with so many players talking about another man's woman like that. It's not even about Jessica. I thought that was usually off-limits. Or is that just team-limited?

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
theogt;2463518 said:
I don't think I've seen an opponent this cocky since we played the Giants the 2nd time in the season in '07.

I was just going to post this. Whens the last time a team trash talked us like this? I hope every team were as stupid as they are, we would have never lost against Washington. They were smart enough to wait AFTER the game to disrespect us and our star. Steelers are going to be blindsided. Expecting Jaguars or Chargers but will get a hell raiser.

I don't think Clark is funny. He wears their logo but all I see is Commanders trash.

Damn I need to post in hate thread lol.

Undisputed

Reaction score
theogt;2463518 said:

Their fans seem pretty confident as well. I know this is one of the games we can technically afford to lose, but I want this win badly. I hope we get back to form. Last year all we heard about week after week is how some big bad defense was going to do something to us that we haven't seen before, and they were pretty much all exposed.

I can't wait.

sbark

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2463520 said:
Maybe it's me, but I have a problem with so many players talking about another man's woman like that. It's not even about Jessica. I thought that was usually off-limits. Or is that just team-limited?

Agreed.....I'd like to see Ratliff, Ware etc make a statement while standing over Ben R laying on his back.....several times

I gotta think its motivating Romo, gotta be getting old

Boysboy

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2463520 said:

To be fair-he was saying that if you're a pro athlete and date celebrities, you run the risk of bringing distractions with you. Didn't Parcells warn this to Romo once upon a time ago?

With that being said, I would have preferred Romo to date Keira Knightly. :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sbark;2463526 said:
Agreed.....I'd like to see Ratliff, Ware etc make a statement while standing over Ben R laying on his back.....several times

I gotta think its motivating Romo, gotta be getting old
I imagine it is.

Boysboy;2463533 said:
To be fair-he was saying that if you're a pro athlete and date celebrities, you run the risk of bringing distractions with you. Didn't Parcells warn this to Romo once upon a time ago?

With that being said, I would have preferred Romo to date Keira Knightly. :)
I know what Ben said and I also know that he said he and Romo spoke about it at the golf tourney and they're cool.

But what's the point of bringing up his woman now? Last year would've made sense, since Jessica-mania was everywhere. This year, you haven't seen a peep out of her. Her name shouldn't have been brought up, IMO. Focus should've been on football, not somebody's woman.

Re: Ryan Clark. I hope he gets de-cleated on a long run.