Video: Come on Anthony Spencer! lol.

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3508907 said:
I love everyone in here giving Spencer a pass, lol.

He's running to the end zone like he has the football. Why?

He didn't have to kill Rivers, but he did have to block him.
All he had to do is just get in his way. I'd have laid the loud mouth out cold myself. :D

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
rocyaice;3508905 said:
Let me tell you the two least "dirtiest" teams in the league made the Super Bowl last season. And the 9ers are soft on defensive as well. I like Singletary but he's proved NOTHING as of yet. That may change this season by default since their division is so wide open.
did you not watch that Saints defense last year?

30yrheel

Reaction score
dcfanatic;3508907 said:
I love everyone in here giving Spencer a pass, lol.

He's running to the end zone like he has the football. Why?

He didn't have to kill Rivers, but he did have to block him.

exactly. should have his rear kicked after that.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
rocyaice;3508905 said:
Let me tell you the two least "dirtiest" teams in the league made the Super Bowl last season. And the 9ers are soft on defensive as well. I like Singletary but he's proved NOTHING as of yet. That may change this season by default since their division is so wide open.
should I assume you watch football? Did you not watch the Saints defense last year? Actually, did you watch what the Saints did to Brett Favre in the NFC championship game? I get the impression you did not so I will not discuss this further with you.

And I tell you what about Mike Singletary....what he did to Vernon Davis let's me know that this mythical superhero that Martellus Benett has ascended to in HIS mind would have been shutdown a LONG time ago!

30yrheel

Reaction score
bbailey423;3509085 said:
should I assume you watch football? Did you not watch the Saints defense last year? Actually, did you watch what the Saints did to Brett Favre in the NFC championship game? I get the impression you did not so I will not discuss this further with you.

And I tell you what about Mike Singletary....what he did to Vernon Davis let's me know that this mythical superhero that Martellus Benett has ascended to in HIS mind would have been shutdown a LONG time ago!

singletary would've sent marty packing long ago. as would i.
sorry, but us old guys don't play that crap.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
30yrheel;3509101 said:
singletary would've sent marty packing long ago. as would i.
sorry, but us old guys don't play that crap.
I doubt a team with Singletary as head coach ever even makes the playoffs.

30yrheel

Reaction score
theogt;3509180 said:

and i doubt wade will never win a super bowl.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
theogt;3509180 said:
you are WAY out on a limb wiht that statement...and just remeber...Mike S had to build that team from scratch. If Mike S could have taken over what Bill Parcells started....I wonder if you would be saying the same thing?

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
If the only thing Spencer needs to work on is his blocking, I'm thinking he's going to have a pretty good year.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dcfanatic;3509202 said:
They are going to win that division this season.
Maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it. It's really sad that they can't scratch together more than 8 wins in that division.

Singletary is a boob.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Spencer didn't even think about blocking him. He should have gotten in his way. But Church was gassed and stumbling around back there. He should have been on Spencer's hip.

We scored a TD in the end so it worked out. I'm glad we scored the way we did instead of defensively. JMO.