VIDEO: Commanders @ Cowboys HD XviD

DBoys

Reaction score
608x352 - 16:9 - AC3 Audio - XViD - 1.6 Gigs

4cu5a9v.jpg

3y5e2vb.jpg

2e4hshw.jpg

http://www.demonoid.com/files/download/HTTP/466505/6204055

The above link is direct to the torrent file so you do not need an account with demonoid.

mbanx

Reaction score
What am I missing I download the torrent file but it tells me I do not have the right program to open it? I apologize in advance for my inepteness. ::eek::

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Got it bro, I'm at work onsite today so I'm downloading it on my server...and I'll keep it up there for seeding for a day.

DBoys

Reaction score
mbanx said:
What am I missing I download the torrent file but it tells me I do not have the right program to open it? I apologize in advance for my inepteness. ::eek::

www.utorrent.com will allow you to download the game

DBoys

Reaction score
Jarv said:
This file...

608x352 - 16:9 - AC3 Audio - XViD - 1.6 Gigs

Can I veiw this on a computer ? I don't have a hi def TV...

Yep that is just source info

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Wow, that's incredible quality, DBoys. Will this be a weekly project of yours? :crossed:

hh8604

Reaction score
I have azureus...when i click the link it sends me to demoniod and it says can't send torrent and that i need to register then when i click register it says they are full right now...any ideas or I am I being a moron

Duane

Reaction score
Awesome of you to help out your fellow fans Dboys. :bow:

DBoys

Reaction score
theogt said:
Wow, that's incredible quality, DBoys. Will this be a weekly project of yours? :crossed:

I can't take credit for this ogt. Kinison did the work on tenyardtorrents.com. The HD DVR I have has the usb and ethernet ports disabled :( So I have to wait for a hack to be able to rip games :(

DBoys

Reaction score
Duane said:
Awesome of you to help out your fellow fans Dboys. :bow:

All I did was pass along a link but credit goes to tenyardtorrents.com their users are ripping all of the games. Some in HD some regular.

EndGame

Reaction score
Downloading it now. I'll leave it up for a bit to seed. I saw the game, but will love having it to watch again :)

lspain1

Reaction score
I started to set this up...and realized I was going to have to open a hole up in my firewall.....decided I didn't want to do that.