VIDEO: Commanders @ Cowboys HD XviD

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I've been seeding it all afternoon. I have a real good cable connection, so it should've been helping a decent amount, I hope.

I'll leave it up for a bit more so the people getting off of work can download it decently quickly.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'm seeding too and will continue through the night.

GREAT GREAT GREAT VIDEO QUALITY! Well worth the wait!

roughneck266

Reaction score
Well this is the first time I have been home, adn I am currently downloading, I will definately seed all tonight. Thanks for all the hard work.
One of these days I am going to figure out how to get the game off of my Tivo and I will help with some of this.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
roughneck266 said:
Well this is the first time I have been home, adn I am currently downloading, I will definately seed all tonight. Thanks for all the hard work.
One of these days I am going to figure out how to get the game off of my Tivo and I will help with some of this.

Hey man If you ever need help with transferring from tivo to Hard drive to Dvd let me know I would be happy to help you.

If you wanted to spend a 100 bucks you can buy pinnacle studio and use it to capture and render and author to disc.

This is how the process goes..

Tivo-Capture to Hard drive-Edit out Commercials and Halftime-Rerender as one file-author and burn to disc.

It is very easy with simple programs like pinnacle studio. I captured and put the skins game on Dvd yesterday, actually its two dvds one for each half to keep at 100% quality. The quality is just like tv.

The thing is like this thread says "hd" its really not even close, the file that you guys are downloading is 1.6 gig, put it this way for a normal dvd the game without the halftime and commercials is about 7 gig and goes on Two discs. The game may have been recorded from an HD feed but when burned to discs or captured it is just normal resolutions in a 16 x 9 aspect ratio, the game looks so good because broadcast is so good, but its not an actual hd file, not even close.

Put it this way, the tivo hd recorder that records in actual hd just came out and it is 800 bucks, to burn the game in HD format you would need a HD or Blue ray tivo dvd burner which do not exist and if you were to capture the game you lose like a ton of quality already lost in the tivo recording anyway. It still looks good, but nowhere near hd!

Also the software and components to run actual hd on your pc are pretty expensive.

Anyway if you ever want to get into transferring from tivo to dvd and have questions I would be happy to help, I do this on a daily basis and enjoy it immensely.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
I seeded it all night and will do it all day to keep the health up.

We need more seeders!

CowboyChris

Reaction score
finished the download, and now it has no sound, the picture quality is great.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
CowboyChris said:
do you have a link, and which player do you use to watch the game>?

Use this Video Player then you wont have to worry about any codecs. Just update the player as and when an upgrade becomes available. Best thing about it is its FREE!

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

TEK2000

Reaction score
Arch Stanton said:
Use this Video Player then you wont have to worry about any codecs. Just update the player as and when an upgrade becomes available. Best thing about it is its FREE!

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

VLC Player generally doesn't have as good as quality picture as some other players. But it is VERY useful if you don't want to install any video codecs.

Silver Bullet

Reaction score
I've down loaded the whole game but there's no sound!!!!

Everything seems to have worked just fine but I can't hear the game!

What should I do?

TEK2000

Reaction score
Silver Bullet said:
I've down loaded the whole game but there's no sound!!!!

Everything seems to have worked just fine but I can't hear the game!

What should I do?

Install the ac-3 codec. You can look for it at www.free-codecs.com
(you might simply install the k-lite codec pack)

The audio from that HD game is 5.1 surround.. so there IS audio, you just don't have the codec installed to play it.