Video: Cowboy Fan Outside the Bus... Love That Guy!... *Post #47*

Reaction score
There was a Cowboy fan outside the bus at the St. Louis game today that was losing his mind...not at the players, but at four coaches! Read, Stewart, Phillips and Campo...It was awesome. Everyone shut-up let this guy go, and he ripped in to our staff!

All four of these guys made eye contact with him, and then sheepishly ducked their heads to get on the bus...Read looked shell shocked (and realistically took the a solid three minute blast), Stewart stunned (especially when he began to claim he can't do it at this level), Phillips aloof (as usual), ONLY Campo seemed to nod his head in agreement with what was being said (this guy was losing it screaming at him to coach up the secondary).

This guy expressed everything I wish I had enough guts (or that powerful a voice to)...I thank him.

For any of you who would criticize his "fan" status, don't you wish OUR coaches took it as seriously as he does?

He wore an Aikman jersey (doesn't really narrow it down)...just in case anyone knew who he was.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I want to shake his hand. You should have bought him dinner. I'd have reimbursed you.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
well at least someone showed up with some intensity in St. Louis today beside the Rams.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I REALLY wish someone would have caught that on tape. Talk about priceless!

Reaction score
I hope so...I was there and he wasn't that old...maybe late 20's...seemed to have a clue regarding what he was saying...it was funny though...the crowd would scream for autographs, and then once this guy started they would just let him go...never cursed, but got some great shots in...made me feel better at least!

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I have tickets to the Steeler game on 12/7. Maybe I'll do the same thing after the Steelers trounce this sorry outfit by 40 points.

That is, if Wade, Stew, Read, and Campo are still employed by then.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
speaking of coaches. Coach joe avezzano just said the team doesnt believe in wade and they must be questioning him.

He also said this team has serious internal issues and that when he was there Jerry would come into meetings and just do what he wants, he said he is usually positive but still the coaches had to correct the players on what he said.

What a sad friggin day.

the jokes on us.

IlliniNation

Reaction score
Wish I would have seen it. I was driving home with a splitting headache from what I witnessed. I was on the Rams side of the dome, but I didnt once see any fire from the Cowboy bench. This guy should have been on the sidelines ranting in the 1st quarter.

newlander

Reaction score
Wow, Coach Joe cuttin' loose on JJ. Well, may as well put it all out there.......JJ's the new Al Davis. And we have people on this board suggesting his SON take over. What a grand idea...would he tote around his can of coors light like he did in hard knocks?

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Maybe this team should have went to Sea World during training camp.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
newlander;2357201 said:
Wow, Coach Joe cuttin' loose on JJ. Well, may as well put it all out there.......JJ's the new Al Davis. And we have people on this board suggesting his SON take over. What a grand idea...would he tote around his can of coors light like he did in hard knocks?

Now that Im really thinking about it..The old owner of the Chicago Blackhawks was one of the worst pro sports owners of all time, and not even he had the balls to pretend to be a GM too.

BigR

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2357101 said:
There was a Cowboy fan outside the bus at the St. Louis game today that was losing his mind...not at the players, but at four coaches! Read, Stewart, Phillips and Campo...It was awesome. Everyone shut-up let this guy go, and he ripped in to our staff!

All four of these guys made eye contact with him, and then sheepishly ducked their heads to get on the bus...Read looked shell shocked (and realistically took the a solid three minute blast), Stewart stunned (especially when he began to claim he can't do it at this level), Phillips aloof (as usual), ONLY Campo seemed to nod his head in agreement with what was being said (this guy was losing it screaming at him to coach up the secondary).

This guy expressed everything I wish I had enough guts (or that powerful a voice to)...I thank him.

For any of you who would criticize his "fan" status, don't you wish OUR coaches took it as seriously as he does?

He wore an Aikman jersey (doesn't really narrow it down)...just in case anyone knew who he was.

i have always liked campo and wish he could have gotten it done as HC.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
parcells316;2357218 said:
Maybe this team should have went to Sea World during training camp.

The whole training camp was basically a day at the beach, was it not?

DA FAN

Reaction score
Hostile;2357106 said:
I want to shake his hand. You should have bought him dinner. I'd have reimbursed you.

I'll be at next weeks game and I pray that I won't have to take you up on this offer.:D

I've done it before (called out players). I called out TG when we lost on New Years Day against the Lions 2 years ago. His car was parked in the tunnel and he was standing next to it talking on the phone. I yelled some pretty nasty stuff at him that I know he heard. He had a terrible game that day.

I LOVE my team, but I can also be critical of them. Nothing like tough Love.