Video: Cowboys/Broncos dissed in Power Rankings (Skippy)

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2983592 said:
Actually no.

They are 16, we ar 17.
I haven't watch it either, but I would bet that they have the caveat that the Steelers are 16 until Polamalu comes back.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2983592 said:
Actually no.

They are 16, we ar 17.

So a 1-2 team with thier only win of the year being an OT thriller against an 0-3 team is rated higher than we are.:confused:

Yea, makes sense.:rolleyes:

VACowboy

Reaction score
Time to give Skip a little credit:

• He said from the start that TO would be no different in Dallas than he had been in SF and Philly.

• Even when Romo was tearing it up in '07 and being mentioned by many, many people along with such names as Brady and Manning, Skip maintained that Tony was not an elite QB and would "break our hearts."

• Despite Dallas' 13-3 record in '07, he picked the Cowboys to not make the playoffs in '08.

• He said before this season that Dallas would 1) Lead the League in rushing, 2) Win the East.

• Dallas is his NFC SB dark horse.

I have rarely agreed with or liked what Bayless has said in the past or how he''s said it, but his foresight into the Cowboys has been pretty on the money for the past few years. I just hope the trend continues.

Now I have to go take a shower.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
R8erFan4Ever;2983562 said:
They are the defending champs and not the 13 year defending chokes...

Who really cares where they rank you guys anyway? This isn't the NCAA. Does it really matter if they have you ranked in the top 10 or not if at the end of the season Cowboys are a playoff team? How much did it help when Cowboys were ranked higher in power rankings? Just please beat the broncos this weekend..thanks

13 year defending chokes? What about that sorry *** excuse for a football team you root for? If you're going to come on here, be civil. No fan of a team whose fans dress like a bunch of retards with no life and whose team hasn't won **** in ages should be talking smack. So take your disrespectful comments back to the silver and whack message board and take your *** kicking on Thanksgiving like a man..thanks.

Reaction score
VACowboy;2983713 said:
Time to give Skip a little credit:

• He said from the start that TO would be no different in Dallas than he had been in SF and Philly.

• Even when Romo was tearing it up in '07 and being mentioned by many, many people along with such names as Brady and Manning, Skip maintained that Tony was not an elite QB and would "break our hearts."

• Despite Dallas' 13-3 record in '07, he picked the Cowboys to not make the playoffs in '08.

• He said before this season that Dallas would 1) Lead the League in rushing, 2) Win the East.

• Dallas is his NFC SB dark horse.

I have rarely agreed with or liked what Bayless has said in the past or how he''s said it, but his foresight into the Cowboys has been pretty on the money for the past few years. I just hope the trend continues.

Now I have to go take a shower.

I have to co-signs your points... Skip has been right about a couple of things.

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2983740 said:
13 year defending chokes? What about that sorry *** excuse for a football team you root for? If you're going to come on here, be civil. No fan of a team whose fans dress like a bunch of retards with no life and whose team hasn't won **** in ages should be talking smack. So take your disrespectful comments back to the silver and whack message board and take your *** kicking on Thanksgiving like a man..thanks.

I've actually been really respectful of Dallas fans, go back and read my past posts if you want. What did I say false? Let one dallas fan tell me that you guys haven't been choking since 96? Did I say something that wasn't fact? And yes Raiders suck and I'll root for them till the day I die. Real fan not some bandwagoner. You think I don't know my team blows currently and wont be any good until the senile old guy croaks? Come with something harder maybe.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
bbgun;2983430 said:
Day 1: "The mediots are haters. Don't pay them any heed."
Day 2: "OMG! Did you see where they ranked us??!!"

And so on.

Spot on.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Does Skippy still call Tony, Tony Romeo? :rolleyes:

Dislike him immensely. So all it took was T.O. to leave the team and now hes on the wagon?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2983942 said:
I've actually been really respectful of Dallas fans, go back and read my past posts if you want. What did I say false? Let one dallas fan tell me that you guys haven't been choking since 96? Did I say something that wasn't fact? And yes Raiders suck and I'll root for them till the day I die. Real fan not some bandwagoner. You think I don't know my team blows currently and wont be any good until the senile old guy croaks? Come with something harder maybe.
well during the Campo years we weren't good enough to even choke in those seasons:laugh2:

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
Rampage;2983976 said:
well during the Campo years we weren't good enough to even choke in those seasons:laugh2:

Yeah, that's true. Still not as bad as we've been since the super bowl.:bang2::bang2:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
49ers? Bengals? Not only ahead of the Boys but waay ahead.

Most stoopedist power ranking I have ever seen.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
VACowboy;2984122 said:
Did you even read my post?

Did you read his?
Skip was down on the Boys and his negative comments coincided with T.O. being here... T.O. leaves and now he is positive for us.

Not really that hard to follow.

Bayless is a contrarian, he is going to go against the grain to get the most mileage possible out of his comments. Because the NFL is a parity league where there are constantly surprised he is going to be right occasionally. Big whoop.

His game is getting ratings not making intelligent football points. I am just glad he has reined in the comments about players sexuality and their private lives including their wives et al.

I'd give him a lot more credit if he told Troy Aikman he would fight him like a man and not sue.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
masomenos85;2983510 said:
I hate this, if we're ranked 17th right now, there's no way we can hope to get a BCS bid.

post of the year