VIDEO: dallas-vikes game (link)

DBoys

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
ditto. encoding video takes a ton of time......

Yep and editing the commercials out :( I would think Tivo would automatically remove commercials?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
DBoys said:
Yep and editing the commercials out :( I would think Tivo would automatically remove commercials?
It did when it first came out. Lawsuits quickly fixed that.

DBoys

Reaction score
theogt said:
It did when it first came out. Lawsuits quickly fixed that.

Wow that sucks are there any kind of hacks or firmware updates or anything?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
DBoys said:
Wow that sucks are there any kind of hacks or firmware updates or anything?
I'm sure there is, but I don't have the time or energy to mess with that kind of stuff.

Be-Ware94

Reaction score
badronald said:
My rig is giving me all sorts of problems tonight - I may have to start the encode over. Sorry everyone- check again in the morning.

No probs. Thanks alot for the effort. It's greatly appreciated for those who have no other way of seeing most of the 'Boys games...:)

DBoys

Reaction score
I am waiting for the new DirecTV MPEG4 HD H20-700 Tivo Receiver to come out. They are testing it in LA and should be out real soon in Dallas. Then I can help rip games.

badronald

Reaction score
Here we go - http://torrentbox.com/torrent_details?id=63779

Editing the commercials out isn't too bad - its the encoding that takes a while. I kept the size so it would fit on a single CD - because the OT made the game longer the video is compressed a bit more than normal.

I don't have Sunday Ticket so I could only get the nationally broadcast games in the regular season. Hopefully another source will show up - these are the Cowboys for christ's sake!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Hey Badronald..

Mucho thanks for uploading this one, too. I also got the last upload on the 9ers game and great work. This is time consuming and you deserve a big frosty brew for this.

I'm down in Florida and getting any Cowboys should be better this year since they will be on a bunch of double-headers I'm assuming if we can win. But the Boys are usually bumped for the Jints and Philly and the Skins here because there are so many East Coast transplants here.

And I'm sure there are 1000's more like me that have to rely on guys like you to help us enjoy the team and season.

So again, it's really appreciated. Anytime you are around West Palm beach, Fl..you email me. You got a pair..err..a round at Hooters, you here..?

parcellswaterboy

EndGame

Reaction score
Downloading now. I'll keep it up for a good chunk of the day to seed.

Thanks to badronald!

Be-Ware94

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the hard work encoding the vid, badronald. Greatly appreciated!! Will download and seed for as long as I can...

aznhalf

Reaction score
Thank you!

I'll seed for at least the weekend, I never turn off my computer anyways. Would be like pulling the plug on my closet friend.

the playmaker

Reaction score
badronald said:
Here we go - http://torrentbox.com/torrent_details?id=63779

Editing the commercials out isn't too bad - its the encoding that takes a while. I kept the size so it would fit on a single CD - because the OT made the game longer the video is compressed a bit more than normal.

I don't have Sunday Ticket so I could only get the nationally broadcast games in the regular season. Hopefully another source will show up - these are the Cowboys for christ's sake!
I'm a old (20 years) ITALIAN COWBOYS fan.... Thank you to uploading games:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: I can't watch any Cowboys game since (early) last season and i'm happy for your help..... Thank you, thank you...:) :) :bow: :bow: :bow:

Jubei

Reaction score
I downloaded this and it wouldnt play. Looks like there is a problem with the AVI. Can someone please confirm it has worked for them. Im redownloading as I type.