VIDEO: Deon Anderson... maybe he has gone off the deep end

Reaction score
"Inside the Huddle" with Sam Hurd and Deon "Cricket" Anderson is now up on the streaming archives and I got good clear audio thanks to the radio station.

I must say this show is a MUST SEE!!! Deon is a character for sure but let me say this he is one of the nicest most genuine guys I have met in a long time and a really like this dude.

give this show a watch and if you enjoy it pass it along to a friend... In my opinion the best show of the season so far

To watch the On Demand replays, The LIVE shows, "Sam Cam" featuring Sam Hurd or the behind the scenes archives visit www.insidethehuddle.com or click the INSIDEtheHUDDLEtv logo below.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
That title gave me a scare, I thought he might have gone off the reservation or something like Spellman and Underwood.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
"have you ever just seen a kiten and just eatten it?"

seems like deon will be just as good of friends with peta as mike vick ;)

Hoofbite

Reaction score
anyone catch hurd describing romo.....

hes talking about him in the huddle and saying the romo cracks jokes and stuff even under pressure.

Hurds says something to the effect that romo will crack a joke or tell witt something "shut up, stop breathing loud".

just thought that was funny.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1738704 said:

hes talking about him in the huddle and saying the romo cracks jokes and stuff even under pressure.

Hurds says something to the effect that romo will crack a joke or tell witt something "shut up, stop breathing loud".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Daudr

Reaction score
Awesome show and great story about Deon. Thanks for posting this! I never knew I could get them on the web, so I'm going back and watching all of the previous ones as well.

cowboys19

Reaction score
:lmao: :lmao:

Sam Hurd said Romo was singing In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

I have heard it all.
Romo is something else

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1738704 said:

Yeah Romo definitely has some of that Joe Montana "Joe Cool" about him....

Montana told a player in the huddle... during a end of game winning drive in SB.. "Hey... isnt that John Candy"?

LOL

Reaction score
the kid 05;1738700 said:
"have you ever just seen a kiten and just eatten it?"

seems like deon will be just as good of friends with peta as mike vick ;)

Am I the only one that thought he was refering to a different kind of ***** cat when he was refering to eating a kitten?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I must be the only one who thought Deion was annoyingly dumb.

I thought the reference to Stanback being the other live wire on the team was interesting. I wouldn't have put Anderson and Stanback together if I hadn't heard that.

Also, where'd the nickname 'Cricket' originate? Was in on this board, by any chance?