Video: Did the Refs play a huge part in the loss?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I do think some of the refs calls, and non-calls, had a huge effect on the game but that is part of football. Good teams find a way to get the job done and win games even when the refs make those mistakes.

Mash

Reaction score
NFL Officials have been bad for several seasons....

Thats why its so hard to predict the outcome of games....

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2997416 said:
I do think some of the refs calls, and non-calls, had a huge effect on the game but that is part of football. Good teams find a way to get the job done and win games even when the refs make those mistakes.
This.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Mash;2997422 said:
NFL Officials have been bad for several seasons....

Thats why its so hard to predict the outcome of games....

Officiating in the NFL has become a joke. I swear, it I didnt know better I would think some of these refs have money on the games they officiate.

But that would be crazy, would a referee in any sport actually bet on the games he officiates???

Oh wait................I forgot about the NBA.:eek:

craig71

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Reaction score
The only thing that bothers me more than bad officiating is the barrage of new rules passed because one of the NFL's chosen ones are injured.

As far as this game,both sides had some bad calls so it evened out.Bottom line is that this team allowed Denver back into the game and deserved to lose.

Craig

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Well, the league loves to fine guys after the fact (penalty or no penalty), so let's see what happens.