VIDEO: Doomsday 2006, Progression 2. (Rookies included)

Hiero

Reaction score
good stuff I loved the clips but disliked the music.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
great stuff man!! I absolutely loved the video.. Id try to find some video of Akin though, cause that would really complete it..

I gotta agree with the guy that didnt really like the music.. sorry.. Im thinking of a more "pump you up" kind of song.. just like the Roy Williams video, the "Boom" song by POD was abslutely perfect.. as a matter of fact, POD has another song called "Set It Off" that might work very well for this video..

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
lzppjb said:
Tool is awesome.
I dont mind Tool, I just dont think it fits that video.. listen to that "Set It Off" song that I mentioned and tell me it wouldnt fit that video a lot better.. watch the video on silent and play the POD song..

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Quit teasing us damnit! Haha

Great stuff again Virus, cant wait to see the finished product.

VirusX

Reaction score
Maybe I will go with the tried and true, COWBOYS FROM HELL.. :D

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
I really liked the video! Thanks for making it! However, I must agree with the others, the music didn't do it for me.

Cowboys from hell, is always good, but its been done alot.

Might I request and or suggest, some music.

Paul Wall - They Dont Know

He's a bad-*** Texas rapper, that song fits perfect (I tried it) and its appropriate, with alot of local references.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
im telling you man, I played POD's "Set It Off" to the video, and it was awesome.. the video is long, though, so there was still almost 2 minutes left when the song was done, but it will be that way with any song because almost no song is 6 minutes long.. just try it to that song to humor me and tell me what you think..

lzppjb

Reaction score
POD sounds too much like Limp Bizkit or whatever. That's not a good thing.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
lzppjb said:
POD sounds too much like Limp Bizkit or whatever. That's not a good thing.
so by that rationale, I guess that you dont think that their song "Boom" was good for the Roy Williams "Boom" video? cause Im pretty sure that every single person that has seen it would agree that song is perfect..

lzppjb

Reaction score
No, by my rationale, the song you suggested sounds too much like Limp Bizkit.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
lzppjb said:
No, by my rationale, the song you suggested sounds too much like Limp Bizkit.
oh, well, you said POD.. you didnt say the song.. well, I appreciate you giving it a listen, but I gotta disagree.. first off, its not that whiny voiced hip hop rock that Limp Bizkit does.. POD's is more of a throaty, pump you up, make you wanna scream, make you wanna smash something kinda song.. but thats me..

lzppjb

Reaction score
I guess I'm just too jaded for it. I really don't consider a lot of stuff "hard" since I've discovered Meshuggah, Amon Amarth, Cannibal Corpse, Pantera (ok, I've known about them forever), Sepultura, etc.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
lzppjb said:
I guess I'm just too jaded for it. I really don't consider a lot of stuff "hard" since I've discovered Meshuggah, Amon Amarth, Cannibal Corpse, Pantera (ok, I've known about them forever), Sepultura, etc.
oh, ok, well now that you put it that way.. :)

its just a different style of hard rock.. one of my favorite "hard" bands is Blindside-- have you heard them at all?

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
I can't get enough of the sack of Mark Brunell by Roy, flinging him around like a ragdoll, lol.

Also, gotta love D. Ware slamming Faulk, lol.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
When you said "set it off" I was thinking of the band Skindred... They have a cool song of the same name and also one called "pressure"... It's a really cool couple of songs that would go super good with that vid... If you want a copy or link to where to get those songs give me a PM.

I don't do too many PMs and I'm wondering if you can send attachments through with those... I can send those songs that way if you wish and it is acceptable... No copyright infringements because I downloaded them, paid for legally... good site too... only 10 cents a song and the list of songs, bands, tracks, styles of music is monstrous... Again it's all legal so if you are interested in website or those songs, PM me.

Take it easy,
aard

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
For some reason I can't view the video in my browser. It's like it's hit or miss with youtube here. Any other format or venue that you have?

VirusX

Reaction score
Ya, Im trying to listen and match some music with the video. Its hard to find something that fits. I will see if the songs mentioned will fit.

VirusX

Reaction score
Funxva said:
For some reason I can't view the video in my browser. It's like it's hit or miss with youtube here. Any other format or venue that you have?

Um, if you would like I can try and get it on another format later today..