VIDEO: Drew Henson week 5 nflel passing plays

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
Holy moly. That was quick. Thanks!

feel free to send kristin kreuk to my house to thank me...I think I would cut an arm off for that girl...

anwyay!!

PakiPride

Benched
Reaction score
could any one of the downloaders upload to a mirror site, (megaupload, rapidshare.de) so for the people that will download this later tonite, won't have to go through slow download speeds

btw thanks theebs

vlad

Reaction score
Thanks yet again Theebs, you never disappoint.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
PakiPride said:
could any one of the downloaders upload to a mirror site, (megaupload, rapidshare.de) so for the people that will download this later tonite, won't have to go through slow download speeds

btw thanks theebs

It shouldnt be slow. It usually runs very fast and you can download the 100 mb in a short time with a good connection.

kapolani

Reaction score
theebs said:
feel free to send kristin kreuk to my house to thank me...I think I would cut an arm off for that girl...

anwyay!!

Thanks for the vids!

It's very cool that you do this...

But, you'd only cut off an arm?? Pshh.... I'd trade in a testicle...

:D

ilovesandt

Reaction score
Hi,,
I installed it but it doesn't play when I hit your link. What am I doing wrong?

TheHustler

Reaction score
ilovesandt said:
Hi,,
I installed it but it doesn't play when I hit your link. What am I doing wrong?

Need the divx codec. www.divx.com

And when you say "installed" i'm going to assume you mean you downloaded the video.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
WHat's up? I get nothing but some chick rapping or whatever it is.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy said:
WHat's up? I get nothing but some chick rapping or whatever it is.

not sure what you are talking about...click the link and then wait the 45 seconds and then click download, an ad may pop up in the top right corner and block the link, just close it..

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Thanks again, Theebs!

Positives:
I'm really impressed by Henson's creativity. He's able to step up in the pocket and make some incredible throws. I'm thinking of that check down to the RB where Drew threw the ball sideways across his body. Not the best technique, but it reminded me of something Favre might try to do (keep in mind...I'm am NOT saying that Henson is Favre).

Henson's internal clock is improving. He seems to have the ability to sense the rush and also know when to get rid of the ball.

IMO, the sack that he took was not his fault. He was stepping up in the pocket, but the defender just ran over the rb's block. He appears to have improved his soft touch over the weeks. That td pass to Samp was nice, as were the 2-3 screen plays that were run.

Negatives:
Henson's footwork seems to have degraded a bit. He doesn't do a good job of setting his feet before throws. A couple of his throws ended up being tipped by DBs...would setting up a bit more have helped?

He threw a couple of passes into tight coverage that probably should have been avoided, including the second TD to Samp. I know that having better receivers might have helped this situation. Even though Starling and Smith were out today, Samp and Halterman seem to be decent receiving threats.

Play action is improving, but still needs work.

Still staring down receivers...but has shown improvement.

Henson should have had two hands on the ball on the fumble. He has a tendency to go Patrick Crayton style and hold the ball like a loaf of bread.

Overall:
I see a player that is improving on a weekly basis and definitely has NFL potential.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Now I have seen everything.

Henson completes a pass to a "national" player from Mexico whose last name is Wong.

You can't make this up!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Fla Cowpoke said:
Now I have seen everything.

Henson completes a pass to a "national" player from Mexico whose last name is Wong.

You can't make this up!

:laugh2: