VIDEO: Drew Henson Week 6 nflel passing plays

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
Thanks for this, theebs...to make these clips takes time and effort...I appreciate that.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Good lord, I just watched the first half of that video and had to turn it off. That has to be the worst offensive line I've ever seen.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Thanks, Theebs.

If I were Jerry Jones I'd make a call to the Rhein Head Coach and tell him to sit Henson down the rest of the year. I've seen enough.

I've seen enough to not want to draft a QB this year, and I don't want Henson to get hurt playing behind that AWEFUL offensive line.

Henson kept getting HAMMERED yet kept getting back up and standing tall in the "pocket". He showed very good pocket presence and decent mobility. But that offensive line... OMG. OMFG.

Not to mention Drew was getting NO HELP from his recievers, outside of Samp (sp?). I actually like him. Nothing special, but a reliable possession reciever. If he can play special teams I wouldn't mind if the Cowboys picked him up if he doesn't make it with whichever team allocated him.

Henson also showed he's not just some "Robot" back there. He did a solid job of improvising when he had to.

Seriously though, If I were teh Fire HC, I'd fine every one of those offensive linemen for that performance.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Rack said:
Thanks, Theebs.

If I were Jerry Jones I'd make a call to the Rhein Head Coach and tell him to sit Henson down the rest of the year. I've seen enough.

I've seen enough to not want to draft a QB this year, and I don't want Henson to get hurt playing behind that AWEFUL offensive line.

Henson kept getting HAMMERED yet kept getting back up and standing tall in the "pocket". He showed very good pocket presence and decent mobility. But that offensive line... OMG. OMFG.

Not to mention Drew was getting NO HELP from his recievers, outside of Samp (sp?). I actually like him. Nothing special, but a reliable possession reciever. If he can play special teams I wouldn't mind if the Cowboys picked him up if he doesn't make it with whichever team allocated him.

Henson also showed he's not just some "Robot" back there. He did a solid job of improvising when he had to.

Seriously though, If I were teh Fire HC, I'd fine every one of those offensive linemen for that performance.

I think he ought to have them play QB in practice...that ought to learn em real good