[youtube]B0pX8df4eLE[/youtube]
----------------------------

Poor Jessica.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Poor Jessica? What....!

I guess you did not hear that she paid some evil witch to put a spell on Romo for this season...and it seems to be working!

:confused:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for posting that DCF. I missed it on Sunday.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
I don't know, I found it funny. But it also shows, how most view Wade Phillips as HC. SOmetimes preception becomes reality, just like by now Romo knows about his Cabo trip.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The video was posted the other day as well. I think it is lame for Fox to pick on people in Tony's personal life. Especially people from the past.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
viman96;3014616 said:
The video was posted the other day as well. I think it is lame for Fox to pick on people in Tony's personal life. Especially people from the past.

Why? They even pick on themselves on videos...so?

If the Cowboys, or Jessica, take it to heart, then they have no sense of humor...and that is all that it is.

:)

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Poor Jessica? The hell with that beeyatch.

Just kidding.

Seriously, they need to leave her alone already. She has nothing to do with Tony or football. Let her be.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I hope the eagles go on a losing streak and they do a skit on andy reid's drug dealing scumbag kids and Michael vick's dog killing.

I will be laughing like Crazy. It will be great watching the reid boys shove heroin in the cracks and vick strangle dogs to death.

I cant wait. Cause we all know that will definitely be ok, too.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
This was on Fox?

I thought it was a little harsh on Jessica Simpson but as a Cowboys fan, nothing to get upset about.

Besides, worst things have been said about the Cowboys on the Zone.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;3014607 said:
I don't know, I found it funny. But it also shows, how most view Wade Phillips as HC. SOmetimes preception becomes reality, just like by now Romo knows about his Cabo trip.

:hammer:

Too bad they didn't put Jason Garrett in there. He is almost as big of a joke as Wade Phillips.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;3014663 said:
This was on Fox?

I thought it was a little harsh on Jessica Simpson but as a Cowboys fan, nothing to get upset about.

Besides, worst things have been said about the Cowboys on the Zone.

right.

Next week they should do one on The patriots, since they are also 3-2 and lost to denver after a 4th qtr drive where brady missed two wide open wr.

So the pats one should be on belichick being a cheater, Brady having two baby mama's and brady and gisele shooting at the paparazzi.

It will be hillarious.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
theebs;3014657 said:
I hope the eagles go on a losing streak and they do a skit on andy reid's drug dealing scumbag kids and Michael vick's dog killing.

I will be laughing like Crazy. It will be great watching the reid boys shove heroin in the cracks and vick strangle dogs to death.

They won't do something like that because they are't America's Team.

But, I hear you....and that is just the way it is.

:star:

craig71

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Reaction score
Could of been worse,Jimmy blasted the Skins pretty good.

Craig

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
theebs;3014657 said:

Can you imagine if Vick were a Cowboy? It would be non-stop.

I know Vick is a controversial subject, but I can't believe how the media haven't just given him a pass, they almost root for him now that he's an Eagle.