Video: Fox Cartoon disses the Cowboys/Romo

craig71

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Reaction score
tecolote;3014673 said:
It's not offensive, it's just not funny.

I must be warped because I got a laugh out of it.

Craig

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
craig71;3014681 said:
I must be warped because I got a laugh out of it.

Craig

I did too, when it was aired...

So what? Make fun of the team, they deserve it.

:laugh2:

He who laughs first, laughs last.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
tecolote;3014673 said:
It's not offensive, it's just not funny.

Agreed.

Not sure why people take it so personal when folks take cheap shots at the Dallas Cowboys.

The only person that should be offended are Jessica Simpson and I am pretty sure she understands that this type of nonsense comes with the territory of being famous and dating famous athletes.

Again, all the Cowboys have to do is win and they, along with the fans make the joke on those who criticize the team.

Well..let's be honest, even success won't deter the haters but their words will be empty when we manage to start winning Playoff Games.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
They put that on the air? Must have been dying to fill that hour.

That was just stupid. I mean, the jokes were funny but the whole premise of a cartoon time suck just doesn't appeal to me.

Have they done this for other teams?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maikeru-sama;3014699 said:
Agreed.

Not sure why people take it so personal when folks take cheap shots at the Dallas Cowboys.

The only person that should be offended are Jessica Simpson and I am pretty sure she understands that this type of nonsense comes with the territory of being famous and dating famous athletes.

Again, all the Cowboys have to do is win and they, along with the fans make the joke on those who criticize the team.

Well..let's be honest, even success won't deter the haters but their words will be empty when we manage to start winning Playoff Games.

:starspin :star: :starspin :star: :starspin