Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]96lYbc_MCGs[/youtube]
--------------------------------------

I agree with Jimmy 100%!!!

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab mentioned this in the pre-game thread.

Jimmy Johnson said on the Fox pre-game show that if he was coaching the Cowboys in this game he would:

• forget about running the ball
  • start three wide receivers and two tight ends
  • use one of the tight ends as an extra pass blocker
  • said the Patriots did something similar to this last year and lit the Steelers up

When he was chided about, Jimmy (laughing) told his co-hosts, "There's a reason I got these rings?"

The Panch

Reaction score
Chief;2465822 said:
When he was chided about, Jimmy (laughing) told his co-hosts, "How do you think I got these rings?"
Boo-ya!

Come back Jimmy. I'll make sure they never mind Jerry's body. :(

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Would love to see it. I hope Garrett doesn't go into some shell and think running is the key to the game.

The Panch

Reaction score
theogt;2465827 said:
Would love to see it. I hope Garrett doesn't go into some shell and think running is the key to the game.
I dont wanna judge what goes happens on the field as soley based on his playcalling, because I know Romo audibles out alot, but he's pretty bad at in game adjustments from my view. Particularly when Romo faces those exotic blitzes. He constantly gets outcoached.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The Panch;2465835 said:
I dont wanna judge what goes happens on the field as soley based on his playcalling, because I know Romo audibles out alot, but he's pretty bad at in game adjustments from my view. Particularly when Romo faces those exotic blitzes. He constantly gets outcoached.
LOL. Okay.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The Panch;2465842 said:
Forgive me. Im just trying to be cool by not being a homer. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't go that far -- just ignorant.

pancakeman

Reaction score
theogt;2465827 said:

Garrett?! :laugh2: