VIDEO: Giants @ Cowboys XviD

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
aznhalf;1118701 said:
You can only download a couple torrents from them a week. He probably already has a few and doesn't have the option to get this one.

Oh I see. What else you downloading man? Don't you know the Boys come first? :D

JonCJG

Reaction score
Damn he does look wide open.

Looks like Witten was double covered and it left ** wide open.

cowboys19

Reaction score
Shuttemdown41;1118703 said:
Oh I see. What else you downloading man? Don't you know the Boys come first? :D

lol true, i downloaded the cowboys, seahawks preseason game awhile ago, forgot what else i downloaded

Bish28

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys19;1118772 said:
Azureus is a piece of junk:mad:

actually, it's one of, if not the best bittorrent clients currently available. perhaps the problem is on your end.

this game is horrid quality btw, I wouldn't waste my time downloading it. whoever ripped it had no idea what they were doing.

If you want a good version of the game, try this recently posted HDTV format rip, it's nice: http://forums.tenyardtorrents.com/attachment.php?item=129

cowboys19

Reaction score
Bish28;1118775 said:
actually, it's one of, if not the best bittorrent clients currently available. perhaps the problem is on your end.

this game is horrid quality btw, I wouldn't waste my time downloading it. whoever ripped it had no idea what they were doing.

If you want a good version of the game, try this recently posted HDTV format rip, it's nice: http://forums.tenyardtorrents.com/attachment.php?item=129

It must be my end because ive tried to d/l 3 diff games and not one is downloading.

sillycon

Reaction score
cowboys19;1118779 said:
It must be my end because ive tried to d/l 3 diff games and not one is downloading.

Find out what port Azureus is using and open that port up on your router...

cowboys19

Reaction score
sillycon;1118871 said:
Find out what port Azureus is using and open that port up on your router...

the weird thing is it worked for awhile then just stopped

cowboys19

Reaction score
anyone willing to put up the file on rapidshare?

im having alot of trouble downloading this game on a torrent program.

appreciate it

sillycon

Reaction score
cowboys19;1120413 said:
anyone willing to put up the file on rapidshare?

im having alot of trouble downloading this game on a torrent program.

appreciate it

Does it have a problem connecting to the tracker? Are you connecting to any seeders or peers? If you could give more information, perhaps we can help you fix it. I was on the torrent fine and got decent speed on it..

cowboys19

Reaction score
sillycon;1120518 said:
Does it have a problem connecting to the tracker? Are you connecting to any seeders or peers? If you could give more information, perhaps we can help you fix it. I was on the torrent fine and got decent speed on it..

it says
seeds 0 peers 0(0) down 0b/s up 0b/s connection error

cowboys19

Reaction score
sillycon;1120690 said:
Where'd you grab the torrent from?

Azureus. I downloaded like 29% of the game but then it completely stopped. The i tried doing that port forwarding thing, and got all confused. :confused:

sillycon

Reaction score
cowboys19;1120792 said:
Azureus. I downloaded like 29% of the game but then it completely stopped. The i tried doing that port forwarding thing, and got all confused. :confused:

No no, I didn't mean the program you used for the torrent. I meant the torrent itself. Did you download the torrent from tenyardtorrents.com or the original one from the 1st post?

cowboys19

Reaction score
sillycon;1121067 said:
No no, I didn't mean the program you used for the torrent. I meant the torrent itself. Did you download the torrent from tenyardtorrents.com or the original one from the 1st post?

Oh, my bad. I grabbed the torrent from the first post

sillycon

Reaction score
cowboys19;1121579 said:
Oh, my bad. I grabbed the torrent from the first post

Try grabbing the torrent from reply #25. The problem you're experiencing could be an issue with the demonoid tracker itself...

Pine Needle

Reaction score
MONT17;1118654 said:
take a look at Fasano on the Bledsoe pick before halftime!!! Bledsoe fans do not watch on a weak stomach!!!

Yeah. I heard from the Cowboys org. that Fasano was wide open quickly, then Whitten immediately after that, with TO doubled in the back of the EZone, and Glenn wrapped up over in the other (Bledsoe) corner. And ..., well nevermind. Bledsoe is OUT. Amen.