Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Thanks ......Great stuff.

Our Best game of the season.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Bledsoe made some very good throws in that game. When you give him time he's one of the best in the business. This video has me pumped for 06.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
After watching this video... I think defenses need to be more concerned with Terry Glenn next year than TO. When he gets single coverage he still gets it done. For a 30 + receiver he's runs great routes, and is quite in and out of his cuts. Not to mention his ability to be a cosntant vertical threat.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Keep Bledsoe upright and Julius and Glenn and TO are going to have crazy big numbers this year. This O is about to blow up big time.

JonCJG

Reaction score
hell no!! I bet Tek is going to be pissed!

Edit: I don't know if he gave tek props or not, didn't watch the whole video.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Hell, That brought a tear to my Eye.:D

:laugh2:

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!

I was at that game, and that was the first video of that game I have got to look at! Thanks bro.

Just by looking at those highlights, it reminded me that this was probably the ONLY game last season where ROY was ROY.

All guns were firing that day.

Those highlights are probably "convinced" Rosenhaus(sp?) that Dallas was a perfect fit for TO. Being that if he signed with the Cowboys he wouldn't have to face T-New and ROY twice a year.:D

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Thanks ......Great stuff.

Our Best game of the season.

Perhaps for some my friend. But when you're living behind enemy lines, like myself, that 49ers win was the best win of the season.

And I leave you with the mantra that I've learned and taken up since I moved to this god-forsaken peninsula.

*** the 9'ers!!!

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Good stuff. Thanks for posting the video. I saw myself in the stands on Glenn's second TD. Cool. Now I'm famous.

wink.gif

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
I was at this game too, we could do no wrong that day! Thanks for the cool link, it was nice to relive a great game/roadtrip from last season.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
What a great game, I still have the NFL shortcut saved. Terry Glenn owned Lito Sheppard in that game. Sheppard has world class speed and he's used to baiting receivers, but he couldn't keep up with Glenn even though Glenn is some 8 years older than him.