Video highlights from the Eagles game

proline

Reaction score
Our O-line was really great that day. Here's hoping they can play like that this year!

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
You know it's very easy to view and pass on these videos with YouTube. Thats what makes it great for alot of people who dont know how to download multiple videos, install video players and codec's, as well as manage and load files.

The original creators of these videos deserve to be recognized. Calico, JDSmith, Catch22, and TEK2000. Not to mention others. I'm not complaining, just hoping you will take the time to make some kind of notation as to who should be honored for their great effort. You can go to my site by clicking on the animated banner below and visiting the video page. All the original creators names are there, and you can go to www.cowboysvids.com to download, upload, and host the content with the original sources names.

I know this seems teadious, but it's the right thing to do. All of the original sources have simply asked that you to mention their names.

If you appreciate their work as much as I do then you will take the time to do your homework. Just simply go to the destinations I mentioned it's that simple.

No hard fellings I just respect what these guys are doing.

Enjoy the videos guys!!:eek::