Video: Jerry and Victor Butler post game

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Victor Butler...Does this guy have a great attitude or what?
[youtube]OSzN-h2NiRQ[/youtube]

Jerry Talking about the first win at the death star.
[youtube]f3eyZBwxLgY[/youtube]

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Nice. Let's all hope this wasn't just a flash in the pan for Butler. Can't help but like the guy.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, Theebs. He does seem like a good kid with an attitude to match.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Slowly but surely our draft is starting to look like a gold mine. I really like this kid and his attitude. I can't wait til JWill hit the field. :)

newlander

Reaction score
agree adbutcher: if JWill and Hamlin are the players we think they could be..........well, this is a solid draft IMO: Phillips, Buehler, Butler, Jwill and Hamlin.....5 of 'em potentially......not bad.......

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
newlander;2983000 said:
agree adbutcher: if JWill and Hamlin are the players we think they could be..........well, this is a solid draft IMO: Phillips, Buehler, Butler, Jwill and Hamlin.....5 of 'em potentially......not bad.......

Meh. Special teamers only, all of 'em.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
definitely like his attitude. I liked his "it's a crime against humanity" bit, too. Smart kid.

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2983042 said:
Meh. Special teamers only, all of 'em.

Yeah, you're right. All Butler did was get two sacks, a FF with a recovery, and a QB hurry in all of 6 appearances on the field. The guy will NEVER pan out. Wow, were you even watching the game.

AFA the post, yes Butler is quite a guy, personally, and it's those kind of qualities, work habits, and speed that this team needs more of. I can't help but compare him with DWare. Both are soft spoken, humble, and quick as cats. I mean, the guy only rushed the passer fives times & had the above results. Just think what he could do in an entire game...and I don't think he's a flash in the pan.

He led the Pac 10 in sacks last season with 12 for Oregon St., against teams like USC & Oregon. He also had 21.5 TFLs, so he seems to have a knack for getting into the backfield. I think he has a bright future, and will get a lot more playing time this Sunday.

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
Cogan;2983088 said:
Yeah, you're right. All Butler did was get two sacks, a FF with a recovery, and a QB hurry in all of 6 appearances on the field. The guy will NEVER pan out. Wow, were you even watching the game.

AFA the post, yes Butler is quite a guy, personally, and it's those kind of qualities, work habits, and speed that this team needs more of. I can't help but compare him with DWare. Both are soft spoken, humble, and quick as cats. I mean, the guy only rushed the passer fives times & had the above results. Just think what he could do in an entire game...and I don't think he's a flash in the pan.

He led the Pac 10 in sacks last season with 12 for Oregon St., against teams like USC & Oregon. He also had 21.5 TFLs, so he seems to have a knack for getting into the backfield. I think he has a bright future, and will get a lot more playing time this Sunday.

Get your sarc game right player:cool:

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Butler was on the radio the other day and the hosts asked him a tongue-in-cheek question about how since he's a Dallas Cowboy he must be able to land any chick he wants in Dallas.

He answered by saying he doesn't really have the time. That he has a big-screen TV and a dry-erase board where he lives, and that he spends his nights watching film and scribbling notes on the board.

Pretty cool.

bootyhunta

Reaction score
The thing I like most about Butler is that it seems like he gets how much work and study it takes to become a premiere player in the NFL.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Cool interviews.

Man, wish I lived in Texas. All the extra Cowboys coverage would rule.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2983049 said:
that chick is a terrible reporter

Umm, No. Try again.

She is fantastic on the sidelines. The information she gets during a game is Head and Shoulders above what you get from the tv broadcast.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Cogan;2983088 said:
Both are soft spoken,.
There's that phrase again, oh wait...

No, the guy impressed the heck out of me for only having a few plays, he was also as nervous as heck on camera.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
He's just an awesome guy. I knew he was in his first locker room minicamp interview back in the spring... He was very "Yes sir, no sir" about everything. One of the interviews ended and another reporter walked up, and asked "How ya doin'" before he started in on the question, and Butler asked "Fine sir, how are you today?" as earnest as could be. :laugh2:

And nice story there, Rainman.

Pretty awesome. Gotta love rooting for the hard-working nice guys. Which pretty much all our draft picks are.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I really like what Butler brings to the table both personality-wise and physically. It's hard to root against him.

Did anyone notice in the Jerry Jones vid he said Felix definitely did not hurt the knee on that long run? It's amazing that he would be able to break off a run like that with an For me, that opens up another level of phenomenal for Felix being able to show that kind of burst and speed on an already-injured knee.