Video: Jerry and Victor Butler post game

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
What an intelligent dude.

And D-Ware is such a stand up guy... we're so lucky to have a player of his caliber.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2983231 said:
Umm, No. Try again.

She is fantastic on the sidelines. The information she gets during a game is Head and Shoulders above what you get from the tv broadcast.

:rolleyes: I'll make sure to run my ideas by you from now on before posting

DBOY3141

Reaction score
If Mike Hamlin can replace Ken Hamlin then this draft will be an A+++ regardless of what the others do.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2983708 said:
:rolleyes: I'll make sure to run my ideas by you from now on before posting

It wasnt an idea it was a statement.

And I thought I would just let you know that many disagree with you. See if you can find anyone who has anything negative to say about kristie scales.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
newlander;2983000 said:
agree adbutcher: if JWill and Hamlin are the players we think they could be..........well, this is a solid draft IMO: Phillips, Buehler, Butler, Jwill and Hamlin.....5 of 'em potentially......not bad.......

I'd add Ogletree, BWill and Hodge to that list as well. And while Curtis Johnson is not a rook (2nd year), I have great expectations from him too.

But the most impressive thing about this group of guys is not just their talent, but their work ethic and team oriented goals. I can't remember how long its been that I have heard "we" from this team said as emphatically and as often, at least w/sincerity. :D

2much2soon

Reaction score
I remember catching a few glimpses of Butler in the first preseason game. He looked completely lost.
He looked anything but lost when he got into the Carolina game. That is really encouraging to see a guy work hard and come along that fast.

Same thing with Jason Williams. He looked mostly lost at first. By the time of the game where he got hurt, he was starting to look like a different player.

I know most all rookies look lost in the beginning. But I can't recall Dallas drafting a mid-round LB who came and in and had an impact so quickly.