Video: Meet Ms. Price... Players love Dallas Cowboys Biggest Fan

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2176544 said:
Well, for me I might think about this one.

But agree with you. Ms. Price would absolutly be on the top 10 list.
Naw, cause the cameras would catch me staring and then Tony and my wife would be all pissed off...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nyc;2176549 said:
I would avoid both thank you. I prefer women to be more quite (Price) and a bit smarter. (Simpson)

:laugh2: The irony in that second sentence. Not a spelling or grammar **** at all, but that made me smile.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hostile;2176552 said:
Naw, cause the cameras would catch me staring and then Tony and my wife would be all pissed off...

:laugh2:

You got a point. That's a good point!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2176552 said:

She might be just as mad if she saw video footage of you running through the field like a dog with it's tail tucked between it's legs while Mrs Price is chasing after you trying to get a handful of your backside while screaming out...SLOW DOWN FANCY PANTS!. :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2176556 said:
She might be just as mad if she saw video footage of you running through the field like a dog with it's tail tucked between it's legs while Mrs Price is chasing after you trying to get a handful of your backside while screaming out...SLOW DOWN FANCY PANTS!. :laugh2:
No, knowing my wife, she'd say "who gave him some Nyquil."

SkinsSuck09

Reaction score
That chick is Awesome. Too bad she doesn't know how many games are in an NFL season HA HA HA!!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2176553 said:
:laugh2: The irony in that second sentence. Not a spelling or grammar **** at all, but that made me smile.

Me too.

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
:lmao:

That was a great video.

Boyzmamacita;2176486 said:
Naw, he'd kill her with one liners.

By the way, where is Crazy? I hope his dad is OK.

I have been wondering that for a couple days, because I noticed he hadn't posted in any of the new threads. I hope everything is OK.

gollum

Reaction score
Hostile;2176552 said:

Staring at what? :busty:

Anyone know where her seat is in Texas Stadium? Would love to meander that way during a game...bet it would be Price-less!