Video: More with Deion and T.O., plus other stuff - 11/21/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]DVIsdPKlVVI[/youtube]
---------------------------------------

Again, why did he even agree to do this stupid interview?

Sounds like someone misses the 'West Coast Offense'.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Wow, no comments on this?

TO is so out of touch. You'd think the guy would realize how lucky he is to have Romo. We should trade him to Detroit or KC so he could see what it's like to play with a terrible QB.

Ren

Reaction score
seems like he just threw the o line under the bus way to go TO maybe we should just get Bledsoe back so he can stare you down and throw into coverage like he did for Glenn cause that was such a winning formula back then,..

If the guy held on to the balls thrown his way the his numbers would go up, if he could beat press coverage his number would go up, but just like a child he blames someone else for his own shortcomings this season.

Garrett has not exactly been great this season but a lot of that also has to do with those stupid "we have to get the Ball to TO" plays where he either drops the pass, gets tackled for next to no gain or the D is sitting on the route and picks it off.

But we forgive you TO it's not your fault :rolleyes:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
SMH. You guys are taking the bait. I didn't hear him blame TO or the quarterback ONCE. He said the o-line wasn't blocking.....uhh it wasn't and he said the playcalling doesn't cater to him and it doesn't. Garrett ran him in motion last season and has abandoned it this season for whatever reason.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
You guys are upset about THAT?

I could see why anti-T.O. people would've been a little unnerved by the first video, but there's nothing in there that's even remotely disconcerting. Acknowledging that there was some pressure on the QB is unacceptable now?

Judas Priest people.

We can build stations in outer space but we still demand that our athletes answer boring, unfathomably cliche media questions with boring, unfathomably cliche answers carefully designed not to even HINT at anything that could be the truth day after day, week after week, year after year?

jimmy40

Reaction score
JordanTaber;2434373 said:
Judas Priest people.

We can build stations in outer space but we still demand that our athletes answer boring, unfathomably cliche media questions with boring, unfathomably cliche answers carefully designed not to even HINT at anything that could be the truth day after day, week after week, year after year?
and you call 49er fans drama queens?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
It is getting harder and harder to defend Terrell Owens.

I will have to eat crow because I stated that Terrell Owens, at this point in his career would not complain to the media if the team wins.

There is no doubt in my mind that there is a certain faction in the lockerroom that is extremely tired of this guy constantly complaining about not getting the ball.

Also, if his numbers continue to slide and he has to constantly hear how cornerbacks shut him down, his complaints will definately become louder, I am convinced of that now.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2434225 said:
Wow, no comments on this?

TO is so out of touch. You'd think the guy would realize how lucky he is to have Romo. We should trade him to Detroit or KC so he could see what it's like to play with a terrible QB.

Grand idea.................Throw the midget and "Brunette" in there as well. Might get a backup place holder for the three. Tired of the drama.

Hell, give 'em Austin, Barbie, Hamlet, Watty, Lead-butt, Brokeback, Willy, Proctal, Curtain, Can't-He, Over-the -Hill, Dull-Stick, Sherman, Brady Bunch, Jethro, Granny and Jed. No, leave Jethro. I wanna tortue him like he does me.

BTW............yet another example of how Bodine has no clue as to what it takes to build a football team. He can destroy them with the best. And I thought I hated the Giants............

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
rocyaice;2434371 said:
SMH. You guys are taking the bait. I didn't hear him blame TO or the quarterback ONCE. He said the o-line wasn't blocking.....uhh it wasn't and he said the playcalling doesn't cater to him and it doesn't. Garrett ran him in motion last season and has abandoned it this season for whatever reason.

And him going on with Deion to tell the world these things helps the team how?

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40;2434439 said:
and you call 49er fans drama queens?

What the hell are you even talking about? You obviously don't even know what "drama queen" means. Thanks for exposing yourself as the moron you truly are.

zeromaster

Reaction score
Thanks for registering earlier this year and straightening this whole thing out...