video of rw's hit on to

CMJ76

Reaction score
does anybody have one. i didn't get to see the game because it was blacked out in the houston area. thanks in advance.

AJM1613

Reaction score
It wasn't a hit, it was a take down after he got by him.

Watch Sportscenter tonight, you will see it.

JDSmith

Reaction score
CMJ76 said:
does anybody have one. i didn't get to see the game because it was blacked out in the houston area. thanks in advance.
It wasn't a hit. He just dragged him down and TO got his toe caught on the grass, twisting his ankle as his knee went to the ground. I don't have any clips of it, but they are going to be showing it over and over on espn and espn news I'm sure.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
It was the same kind of hit Roy made when he tore up both of Tyrone Calico's knees and broke Musa Smith's leg.

zack

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
It wasn't a hit, it was a take down after he got by him.

Watch Sportscenter tonight, you will see it.

It was a nice to see him hawk him down. The injury part sucks though. Never like to see a player get hurt like that.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
best tackle ever.

I would say "One-in-a-million.", but it's more like "One-in-twenty" when it comes to RW.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
zack said:
It was a nice to see him hawk him down. The injury part sucks though. Never like to see a player get hurt like that.

Are you kidding?

I loved every minute of it.

Just think if that play plays a significant part in the Eagles choking in the playoffs - again.

I'll be happy if that's all we contribute to the NFL year of 2004. I love watching the Eagles fail. They fail at everything.

I'm ready to move on to the offseason. We're in a good position to be competitive next year.

We'll find a veteran QB in free agency or trade and fill all other positions by the draft or free agency.

We have something to look forward to, especially with players like Julius Jones, Roy Williams and Jason Witten that have recenltly made impacts. I think we can find a couple more jewels in the draft and put together a real nice run next year.

I'm already predicting playoffs.

TonyS

Reaction score
Danny White said:
I found this on a Sooner board.

Roy Hit on TO

A good clean tackle. Nothing that Roy should be worrying about.

I do have to admit that I'd rather see them choke WITH TO rather than w/out him.

Now, they'll have another excuse for choking. :D