Video: Video of Sean Lee Injury

Aven8

Reaction score
Barry Church looked like he knew what happened. Probably heard the pop. He also looked pissed! Can't blame him, they need him, and most importantly his leadership. Who else do we have as a leader on D now?

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
vzfxxh.jpg

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Church looked pretty upset.

Was that Dez there as well? He looks like he made an angry gesture and maybe yelled "BULL****" maybe?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Church looked pretty upset.

Was that Dez there as well? He looks like he made an angry gesture and maybe yelled "BULL****" maybe?

Well from all the twitter reports... there was ALOT of cussing going on when he went down. So it's possible.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
OTA ... no pads.. PLANTED!

My momma said Alligators are just mad because they have all them teeth and no tooth brush.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Dang man, are we ever going to have a year where we don't lose one of our best players? This is just ridiculous, seems like we're right on pace for another disappointing year. If our defense doesn't get better, there's slim chance to none we make playoffs, and it just got a lot harder with Lee down.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
i really fail to grasp your thought process.

Oh it's quite simple bro. Buttocks to the ground=planted.

When I was a lineman in high school I didn't care how the guy in front of me got on the ground. He could have tripped on air and if I was standing next to him I would still be pumped lol.

Doomsay

Reaction score
My favorite player, I really feel for him, but there was no need to extend him prematurely. His ACL will likely be as good as new, but his body in general, clearly can't keep up with his brain / enthusiasm. Another foreseeable unproductive cap drag in the end.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
I'm surprised how well he was walking at the end there. Remember Crawford needed a cart.

bodi

Reaction score
it was going to happen

you can tell by the way he planted his foot

it was giving way before he even got hit

IMO

JPostSam

Reaction score
Oh it's quite simple bro. Buttocks to the ground=planted.

When I was a lineman in high school I didn't care how the guy in front of me got on the ground. He could have tripped on air and if I was standing next to him I would still be pumped lol.

i wasn't talking about the mechanics of it. i was talking about watching *your* team's best linebacker suffer a season-ending (and probably career-ending) injury and chuckling about it.